Last two songs you learned or are learning?

Armchair Bronco

• Members

What are the last two songs you learned or are learning?

My 12 year old son have been learning these two songs together:

Zeppelin - Ten Years Gone. We've got the rhythm part down, but haven't started on the solo.

Killing Joke - Eighties. I am also learning the bass part for this.

Holy crap! Ten Years Gone is one that I've just been working on. I have it pretty much down except the middle part which I just haven't gotten around to figuring out yet. But it was one of those tunes where I heard it on the radio in the car and kinda walked in and figured it out in about 10 minutes.

It's just strange to me since I was gonna reply with that and there it is in the starting post. Weird.

Otherwise, I was kinda farting around with Hey Hey What Can I Do. I don't have a lot of time to learn new stuff these days so I'm just learning bits and pieces here and there.

• Members

Last two were "say it aint so" and "gin and money". Both student requests. I don't learn many new covers usually but...

A friend (GREAT singer) wants me to join his current project so I may be learning some old school rock/metal like..

Ace of spades

Sin City

Holy diver

• Members

Last two? Probably finally working out all of Pinball Wizard, never messed with the intro part and I just found a video covering the solo in Anyway You Want It which is quite a lot of fun. Not really hard, but Schon has this kind of swing to his fast picking which makes it sound a lot more than it really is.

Archived