Everclear

Brian Setzer

Cher

Backstreet Boys

Brittney Spears

NSYNC

Ricky Martin

continue!:lol:

...let me go diggin' through my sons old stash again...

• Members

I LOVED Weezer from 1994-today, but I don't think they were doing a whole lot around 1999. :idk:

But in 1999, we drove the furthest we've ever gone to see a concert... From Indianapolis to Stubbs BBQ right in Austin to see Russell Crowe's band 30 Odd Foot Of Grunts. They played three Tuesdays (or maybe Thursdays) in a row and we were at the middle one. The wife was ga-ga crazy over him and got all involved in the fan club and whatnot. I think I was literally one of 20 straight guys in the audience.

:lol:

They just came out with a DVD with footage from each night. We got the DVD, but I haven't watched it yet to see if she's visible. She was right in the front row for most of the concert. I was WAY over on the deck and, ironically, the band was only about 5 feet away from me when they came out, but all the girls right up against the stage missed out.

• Members

OMG! It's:

Marilyn Manson

Sugar Ray

Eminem

Uncle Cracker

Everclear

Brian Setzer

Cher

Backstreet Boys

Brittney Spears

NSYNC

Ricky Martin

continue!

...let me go diggin' through my sons old stash again...

What's hilarious is how fanboys unconditionally worshiped Manson, even here on Harmony Central and how "artists" like Brittney Spears and Ricky Martin have outlived him.

Archived