Foo Fighters performing on SNL tonight

twotimingpete

• Members

I DVR SNL every week. I doubt I'm going out tonight, so I may watch it live tonight. Can't wait! I just was watching their documentary that was on Paladia before I took a dinner break. I really like it, but I guess I would no matter what. I've been a big Foo fan ever since I first heard their first album. I was hooked right away.

• Members

Their record company is really on a full court press for the new release. 2 hours + on VH1 Classic last night plus SNL tonight. Somebody's workin' it!

Yeah, Paladia has had their doc, a Storytellers, and the Wembley concert all in a day (yesterday, I think). I love the band, so it's cool with me :thu:

• Members

I really enjoyed the first performance. First song -- I think this is the single -- The chorus is a bit by the books but the main hook is contagious as {censored}, I already can't get it out of my head. Also enjoyed the guitar tones, the live performance was very tight and mixed very well.

• Members

Just got done watching it on a slight DVD-to-skip-the-commercials-delay. Loved both songs, can't wait to get the album!

What is with dave's gibson? Headstock seems wrong....

It's a custom-made semi-replica of his favorite guitar that he apparently records nearly all of his studio stuff with.

Screen+shot+2010-05-31+at+12.09.04+PM.pn

• Members

They're streaming the entire album on their website. It's {censored}ing great. They'll also be doing a live "concert" from the Letterman set Tuesday night. Online only.

Sweet! I wonder how long it'll stay up - I don't know if I'll catch it while it streams...

Archived