NGD: EBMM Silhouette...I couldn't help myself...

skdmrklcy

• Members

It seems better finished to me. That being said the normal cost of a Silo 30 is $500ish and less on sale. The cost of a EBMM Silo with or without a trem seems to be about $1400ish or even take the $1000 I got mine for. For that you could rewire the thing and use the pickups you want, buy a case, and keep yourself in strings for a long time.

To me it is mostly that I WANTED a US made guitar and I got it at a good price, did I spend more than I need to for a guitar, hell yeah.

• Members

Wow, that looks great!

Love the older style case, it looks like it fits the Silhouette much better.

After messing around last night this one is a keeper, I can't find anything I don't like.

I need to figure out how to care for a maple neck... I know I can't use the same stuff on it as I would a rosewood...

Oh and I have joined EBMM forums but can't post anything until a mod approves the post... I still like this place the best I have learned a lot just reading and browsing around.

Deep clean it and tru-oil the neck, my neck's tru-oil finish is thin yet hard, very durable and comfort for the hand?

• Members

With all due respect, you suck. :thu:

That with their vintage trem is still a guitar I lust after...actaully first from EBMM is a Morse with a vintage trem, but they WON'T make them that way...you have to get the Floyd or go fixed bridge. Anyway, great guitar. Enjoy the heck out of it.

Archived