Missing: Rudy von Angelo Clementide

• Members

Religion and Politics are not good forum categories to have on a web site. IMHO

I don`t know what he said so I`m not defending him but he's a little out there so I take everything with a grain of salt. Then again, I`m a little out there too so maybe thats why we relate...

:idk:

• Members

You really like stirring the pot, don't you, EB?
:D

Honestly, I was just wondering about them, I have not read a post from Ani in years and she was a joy... did something happen that I missed?

And as for Rudy, you have to admit, he does make HC interesting.

Did I touch a nerve?

It wouldn`t be the first time... :facepalm:

• Members

Honestly, I was just wondering about them, I have not read a post from Ani in years and she was a joy... did something happen that I missed?

And as for Rudy, you have to admit, he does make HC interesting.

Did I touch a nerve?

It wouldn`t be the first time...
:facepalm:

Not with me, no.

• Members

Such forums help keep those topics out of the main forums. They perform a positive function. Even --
particularly
-- for those not inclined to visit them.

But they bring out the worst in people too :) (Rudy for one) But yes I do see the the point of having such categories. A place for the disgruntled to bitch and moan :)

• Moderators

Such forums help keep those topics out of the main forums. They perform a positive function. Even --
particularly
-- for those not inclined to visit them.

A bug zapper, if you will. A zapper with a light just bright enough to keep the bugs off the guests, but not to draw bugs in from the next county.

Terry D.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Rudy,

Perhaps you know... where is Ani?

EB

I guess she is at home working in her recording studio. I haven't seen her in a long time. Last time I spoke with Ani was when she helped me making Bruce Swedien's biography (attached), she did a lot of research on Bruce's bio. Bruce couldn't remember half of what he produced in his life, but that changed when he saw his bio, hee hee.

Will try to contact Ani via her website, if I can find her website.

Archived