KNGD for me! Killer score too!

riffy

• Members

An almost new Agile 3000M with hardshell case. Full 3/4" flamed maple top. 2 piece mahogany back. Tobacco sunburst, looks like Duane Allmans Les Paul.

This thing goes for $599 with case, I got it for $275.00. Now if that isn't a good enough deal, catch this! It is loaded with a WCR Darkbusrt humbucker in the bridge. A WCR Crossroads humbucker in the neck and is wired with the WCR 59 Les Paul wiring harness just like the old ones are wired. Bumblebees and all!

The guitar plays great and I have 10's on it now and the action is so low that it practically plays itself (I need all the help I can get in that dept!).

$275 never spent so well! Here are a few pics I got today when I brought her home.

BTW, the pickguard left as soon as I took the pics, I will try to get some out in the sunlight today.

DSCF0232.jpg

DSCF0231.jpg

DSCF0230.jpg

DSCF0228.jpg

DSCF0227.jpg

• Members

really? you bumped it in less than an hour...
:freak:

very nice score on the guitar! You got yourself some WCR stuff with a guitar thrown in! congrats!
:thu:

Haha, true the bump.

But man, that is a STEALLLLLL. Awesome deal, I'd be mad except I know you can play the damn thing :D HNGD!

• Members

HNGD great looking guitar. Nice score. I would like to try one of thier chamberd wide models but they cost to much to have them shipped up here. Rpndo only ships UPS so that puts thier high end models in the rahge of the Gibson studio tributes locally.

• Members

Beautiful guitar dude!

Hope yours sounds better than my 3000M, cause mine sounds like someone farting down a hollow tube.

Agileinsun.jpg

I'm about to rip out the EMG's I have in it and put back the 59 in the neck and VEH in the bridge.

• Members

That's a frickin' great deal. I scored a 3500 for a great deal last year and while it's not exactly like my Gibson it's a great guitar in it's own right and one of my favorites right now. I actually like that it's got it's own thing going on to be honest.

HNGD :thu: Can't wait to hear it.

• Members

Wow that is hot!

The 300M is the best one they have IMO. That one has a 3/4" maple cap and all the other good stuff.

HNGD Gary, that's an incredible score.

Tell ya what, I'll give ya $350 + shipping for it right now!

• Members

Hey guys! Each and every one, thanks so much. I rarely get killer deals, so I really thought I should post this one.

This guitar really does sing. When I bought it, I hadn't a clue of what pickups and wiring and what all was in it.

I just picked it up and played it and acoustically it just rung out. Then I knew it was time to plug in. Well, she simply sang at low volumes and they screamed at high volumes. I knew she had to come home with me.

Darkie was born.

Oh yeah, I am going to try to post a clip of it tonight over one of Fretsie's backing tracks!

• Members

That's a frickin' great deal. I scored a 3500 for a great deal last year and while it's not exactly like my Gibson it's a great guitar in it's own right and one of my favorites right now. I actually like that it's got it's own thing going on to be honest.

HNGD
:thu:
Can't wait to hear it.

This one does have it's own thing going. It is a bit brighter than my Les Paul, it has a bit smoother high end though.

The bottom and mids seems about the same though. I think the WCR pickups are much more articulate than the Burstbucker 3s though.

I really do think it sounds like a Paul, just a different one than I have...lol

• Members

Wow that is hot!

The 300M is the best one they have IMO. That one has a 3/4" maple cap and all the other good stuff.

HNGD Gary, that's an incredible score.

Tell ya what, I'll give ya $350 + shipping for it right now!

Thanks Pete,

I am really diggin' it. Had it not been the full 3/4 maple top model, I more than likely wouldn't have bought it to keep. I would still have bought it, but just to flip it!

Archived