Wow, the owner of TDPRI is a tool

Mr_GoodBomb

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

just some schmuck giving me a hard time."

Tensing up when a cop approaches your car window in a parking lot, and saying, "shew, sorry, I thought you were a mugger" doesn't mean you just called a cop a criminal.

Fine except you suggested his query was schmuck-like. I am not saying the guy wasn't very thin skinned, but you can see how a thin skinned person would take offense. Add to that he over-reacted and you are SOL.

• Members

In the end, it comes down to the fact that something you did rubbed the guy the wrong way. Was it fair? Probably not. Either go to one of those hacker forums where you can request an all out troll bombarment of his board, or forget about it.

• Members

Fine except you suggested his query was schmuck-like. I am not saying the guy wasn't very thin skinned, but you can see how a thin skinned person would take offense. Add to that he over-reacted and you are SOL.

I don't know how many apologies he wants, but he's gotten several, or how many times he'd like me to clarify that it wasn't an insult or even directed at him.

Please add "absolute doofus" to that list of names, because all signs point to his logic and reasoning being very faulty.

• Members
I posted a thread asking, "our country is going to hell, our money is on fire, and I expect to hear blast raid sirens any minute, what country can I go to with a stable economy, easy access to consumer products, that speaks English, and their gun rights are similar to the US?"

That's a good question. One I've pondered myself many times.

• Members

In the end, it comes down to the fact that something you did rubbed the guy the wrong way. Was it fair? Probably not. Either go to one of those hacker forums where you can request an all out troll bombarment of his board, or forget about it.

THERE IT IS!

li-charlie-sheen-620.jpg

• Members

Yes, I understand this, thank you. I wasn't really looking for advice on a resolution, just sharing a story and maybe a bit of a warning.

• Members

Yes, I understand this, thank you. I wasn't really looking for advice on a resolution, just sharing a story and maybe a bit of a warning.

I hear ya dude.. I also hear the guy that runs some Fender forum is a total douche like that. I think some people make forums just to {censored} with other people.

• Members

I don't know how many apologies he wants, but he's gotten several, or how many times he'd like me to clarify that it wasn't an insult or even directed at him.

Please add "absolute doofus" to that list of names, because all signs point to his logic and reasoning being very faulty.

Seeing as how anyone can anonymously read this forum, I can't imagine why those apologies aren't working! :lol:

Anyway...it's just a Telecaster forum, no biggie.

• Members

I hear ya dude.. I also hear the guy that runs some Fender forum is a total douche like that. I think some people make forums just to fuck with other people.

Yeah, like Frets99, that rotten bastard went mad with power years ago :mad:

Just kidding, I love this place :)

• Members

He's not the same guy.

Most of the guys who genuinely know their way around Fenders, and I mean KNOW their way around Fenders, jumped ship from The Fender Forum a long time ago...

They mostly ended up at...TDPRI.com .

TDPRI's Tech Forums are serious business. I know a few professional luthiers and amp builders who post there regularly. The combined knowledge over there puts Harmony Central to shame, and certainly rivals (if not surpasses) The Gear Page.

yea, think his name is Paul. NOT related to asshat green at TFF.

i think P is very fair.

sounds like P bluffed n u bit.

sooooo.....like, if i asked u the same question, would u have bitten my head off for asking it?

could be someone stole my axe and i was just askin??....could have been any # of reasons he/i asked.

dont get me wrong, me and P have gone tete-a-tete a few times, but there has ALWAYS been a valid reason, imo, for his actions and statements.

TDPRI=:thu:

• Members

Also I believe Green is a derived surname of Jewish people.
:idk:

Green is a common Anglo surname. Greenbaum is a common Jewish surname.

For whatever reason, some people with the surname Greenbaum drop the -baum and stay with "Green."

A photo of guitarist extraordinaire Peter Greenbaum... a.k.a -- Peter Green

pg1.jpg

• Members

Ha. He emailed me telling me he saw the thread and will never be letting me back on the forum because of it, and not to contact him again. What a fine adult. At least it's done with.

You must understand that Green Sr. touched him in places when he was young. :(

• Members

Just kind of odd he would take such offence in a private email. Not like you slagged him in an open forum or anything. He has some kind of issuses for sure. Must be use to people kissing his ass, like the big wheel.

You know what dogs do to big wheels, eh.

• Members

Ha. He emailed me telling me he saw the thread and will never be letting me back on the forum because of it, and not to contact him again. What a fine adult. At least it's done with.

{censored} him and his forum.

Archived