WHAT Harmony Central used to do for NAMM

blind radish

• Members

Yeah -- I remember I always spent some time on the HC homepage before hitting the forums to check out the news and other great content. I haven't been to the HC 2.0 webpage in god only knows how long!

Edit -- just checked, and they have ONE NAMM video -- the newest content is from 1/13... :rolleyes:

some sites have a ton of preview coverage already.

I'm leaving for the show in about an hour and I'm going to try and do updates from my phone throughout the day here: http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/showthread.php?33957-The-Official-NAMM-2012-Request-Thread - it's easy for me to post pictures from my phone to the forum since we have Tapatalk over there.

• Members

HC used to be the most amazing source of info...who the {censored} ruined it? I used to go check out the gear reviews religiously-the same old reviews are there, but the search format sucks and no one EVER reviews anything anymore...the newest review of any given piece of gear always seems to be a few years old :(

• Members

Phil, the awesome king/mod over @ HCFX has a photo/info blog thread here

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2864952-Phil-O-Keefe-s-NAMM-Show-Photo-Diary-and-Blog-Winter-2012-edition&p=44877334

Well, since this went over fairly well
last year
, I thought we'd try it again this year.
:)

1a3bc889.jpg

Welcome to Anaheim and the 2012 Winter NAMM Show.
:wave:

de3b3b0e.jpg

5def22a5.jpg

Today, the weather in Anaheim was sunny and warm (upper 60s), with not a cloud in the sky.

0f0ea89b.jpg

The show runs from Thursday through Sunday, and everyone is still busy setting up their booths.

bd33c557.jpg

b7a2014c.jpg

Archived