Who is the new "PRS" these days?

Bulf6285

• Members

Paging Becker guitars!!

I want one of these SO FREAKING BAD it hurts

I'm not one for strange looking guitars but I would love to have one of those too...but come on - 'gig bag included'? Those should be sold with a hard case and there is no question about that. I had to make that point...but I'd like to get back to saying "I really want one of those!"

Retro-grad_Page_for_new_site.jpg

• Members

I'm not one for strange looking guitars but I would love to have one of those too...but come on - 'gig bag included'? Those should be sold with a hard case and there is no question about that. I had to make that point...but I'd like to get back to saying "I really want one of those!"

depends on the gig bag. if it's your typical TKL bag that comes with an LP Studio, then i agree. but if it's along the lines of a Mono, Incase, or Reunion Blues; then those "gig bags" are better than a hard case.

• Members

if it's along the lines of a Mono, Incase, or Reunion Blues; then those "gig bags" are better than a hard case.

I have no experience with any bag along those lines - I'll take a hard case any day for that nice balance of familiarity and established protection!!

I did notice that they use a zero fret as well, which I'd be a bit apprehensive about. The only times I've dealt with zero frets have been with the old Kahler trems that had the lock mechanism above the nut and I wasn't fond of that.

• Members

Retro-grad_Page_for_new_site.jpg

Same here, and Jake Cinninger playing them all the time makes me like them even more. You can tell just by looking at them that they'd play so nicely.

Archived