HNGD x2 1966 SG Jr and 1987 Ric 330!

SGRocker30

• Members

2012_05_12_18_30_35_27.jpg

2012_05_12_18_32_30_794.jpg

Traded a 1992 Lester for the SG at a guitar show, and when I stopped at my local mom and pop to snag a case for it(the original chipboard isnt that sturdy) they had this old 330 hanging up for a price I couldn't refuse!

• Members

Nice guitars.
:thu:

I think.

Rubbish photos.

I was waiting for someone to call me out on my {censored}ty cell phone pics. When my girl gets home I might be able to coax her into taking some shots with her nice camera.

• Members

So the Saratoga Springs, NY show was a good one.

Congrats x 2.

Not sure I'd go that far, but I dig my new guitar! I'm hoping the Philly show next month is more impressive. There was a mint antiguaburst strat that was really sexy, but the price was about a grand too high. About a third of the axes there were Godins for some reason, too.

• Members

Dude very sweet guitars, but if you can afford a vintage sg, and a very sweet ricky you can afford a housekeeper. Clean that room lol.

I wish that were true, but the only reason I have nice axes is because I am a shrewd trader and long ago I chose to avoid owning a car. I did relay the disdain for the mess to the Missus, but I don't think you would like her reply...

• Members

Any Sg experts out there wanna tell me how to get the trem bar to work right? I appear to have a washer that needs to be inserted into the assembly somewhere, and perhaps I am missing a nut? The bridge is fine otherwise, but I'd love to be able to use my wangbar. I'd hate to have to route this thing for a floyd...

Archived