Best Buy selling 5-pack of GHS Boomers 10s for $5, Free Shipping

honeyiscool

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Still no ship notification, though they did finally deduct the charge on my card...
:facepalm:
So I (hope to be) notifierd today...

To all the people complaining about the complaining, I'm not whining because I feel entitle to my strings. It's just a simple business transaction. I'd be annoyed on any day for any other purchase with these conditions....I have an ebay order coming in from China that should be at my door today or tomorrow, which I ordered a day or two before these....thats across the world to my front door in the amount of time that Best Buy took to actually get these strings out...Best Buy is f'ing up, not the people complaining...

I got mine today, and still no shipping notification. So they shipped on business day #5 of a 2-5 business day estimate. I would say that isn't too bad for something like this that I'm sure generated a significant number of orders. Normally I'd be with on complaining about retailers not coming through, but on this one I'm not seeing an issue...

• Members

Hrmm... I ordered four 5-packs of strings using two different credit cards and email addresses and none of them have posted.
:idk:

Looks like I'm not a dick after all, mnhhngbfs.
:lol:

4 is less than "5+" :lol:

Mine shipped out today. I'll probably be out of town when they arrive, if any body wants free strings, they'll be on my porch Monday.

• Members

Finally got the ship notification on my four orders today after calling Best Buy customer support.

Checked my credit card later and charges are pending for four orders on the 18th.

Six days later on the 24th eight more pending charges of $5.25 are on my card from Best Buy.

I really don't need sixty packs of strings.

• Members

Finally got mine today as well...so that's 6 business days not counting the day I ordered because I forget what time it was...

Whatever...the email said they should be here by the end of the day Thursday.
:)

It looks like some of mine will be here Thursday and some Friday. Fine by me.

Archived