You guys have any experience with World Music Supply?

GAS Man

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by cbh5150 View Post
Yes. Good all around the one time I ordered thumb.gif
Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by eeddings View Post
I bought a guitar last year from them. It arrived no problems, well packaged, and quickly. Strings were dirty, of course. And, it needed a setup.
Hmm, why do you think the strings were dirty? Possibly a return or just "new old stock"?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by PunkKitty View Post
WMS is a very good company to deal with. I've bought from them several times with no problems. They are also good with returns and exchanges.
Great to hear! Thanks.

Part of my deal is that I live in Washington State and MF/M123 hit me with 8.7% sales tax so it makes chasing a deal a bit more challenging. I usually knock on Sweetwater's door, but they didn't have the margin to spare this time. M123 has beat the deal I'm looking at, but when I add the tax back on, then they're still a tad higher. AMS has already said, "can't do it" and Zz's price match system is still down.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by GAS Man View Post
Hmm, why do you think the strings were dirty? Possibly a return or just "new old stock"?
I think it was just an item that had been sitting around in a warehouse for a long time.

The guitar itself was perfect -- not a blemish. Actually it is the *only* one I've ever ordered that was completely blemish free. I can't even say that about the two I received that were shipped straight from a the manufacturers.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by GAS Man View Post
Great to hear! Thanks.

Part of my deal is that I live in Washington State and MF/M123 hit me with 8.7% sales tax so it makes chasing a deal a bit more challenging. I usually knock on Sweetwater's door, but they didn't have the margin to spare this time. M123 has beat the deal I'm looking at, but when I add the tax back on, then they're still a tad higher. AMS has already said, "can't do it" and Zz's price match system is still down.
biggrin.gif - I think I know...bet it comes Standard with a hardshell case wink.gif

Archived