NV(vintage)GD!!! The Iceman Cometh!

craigny

• Members

At a tech's shop, by my house, I saw one on the wall. the tech has had it since the 80's. The horn was cut off and the body poorly refinished-it looks rattle-canned with no sanding and drips galore. The one in the pic looks nice. The one at the techs looks like crap.

• Members

At a tech's shop, by my house, I saw one on the wall. the tech has had it since the 80's. The horn was cut off and the body poorly refinished-it looks rattle-canned with no sanding and drips galore. The one in the pic looks nice. The one at the techs looks like crap.

• Members

Thanks guys. It's the bolt on model The IC-100. The serial number is stamped on the neck plate. The case I believe is original. It's a bit beat up on the outside and someone painted a huge ax on it with Ibanez written on the handle lol. The guitar is in really good condition for its age.

• Members

Thanks guys. It's the bolt on model The IC-100. The serial number is stamped on the neck plate. The case I believe is original. It's a bit beat up on the outside and someone painted a huge ax on it with Ibanez written on the handle lol. The guitar is in really good condition for its age.

Archived