Xaviere Players- Join the X-Men...membership dues are cheap...

axegrinder

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by lechip

View Post

ok I"m in!!!!

i received the Vintage Amber XV900 yesterday...WOW!!! this thing is above and beyond what I expected.

I will probably be snowed in this weekend so I will be back to post more about it then..

Glad to have you on board. Congrats on your new baby! thumb.gif pics?

• Members

I would buy one of the ES-335 clones or LP-types IF the ugly blocky headstock is changed back to something like the old one used on the Zematis copies. How could anyone think it was good idea to make this change? The rest of the guitar is beautiful but the headstock looks it was designed by a 5 year old.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarCrazy

View Post

I'll like to join. I can't stop playing my Xaviere XV-870 in Seaform green!love.gifthumb.gif

That was the very first one for me, then it became an addiction.....I love these guitars, getting close to ordering 2 more

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

lechip -

We need to see pictures! I just bought the XV-900 this week and I went with the Vintage Natural. It was a toss up between that one and the Vintage Amber. I'm hoping I didn't make the wrong choice. I couldn't find anyone with pictures of the Vintage Amber and the only pics I found were the GFS pictures. I like to get a more realistic idea of what something looks like than just going off of professional photos that likely have been digitally enhanced.

I'm still LOVING my XV-610 too. Hoping that the 900 will be just as good. I will be sure to post pictures of it when it comes in next week.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Proud to be a new X-Man - no pics yet, but my new XV-870 Darkside Edition is actually in the shop having White Lil Killers installed.

I ordered the thing on a Thursday morning, and it was on my doorstep on Monday (of course I do live in Massachusetts!).

It sounded great with the stock Vintage Alnico Staggers (used it at band practice at pretty high volume), now it should scream with the Lil Killers.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dimaension X

View Post

Proud to be a new X-Man - no pics yet, but my new XV-870 Darkside Edition is actually in the shop having White Lil Killers installed.

I ordered the thing on a Thursday morning, and it was on my doorstep on Monday (of course I do live in Massachusetts!).

It sounded great with the stock Vintage Alnico Staggers (used it at band practice at pretty high volume), now it should scream with the Lil Killers.

That sounds like a looker...PLEASE post pics when you get it back...and welcome aboard!! wave.gif

• Members

here's my XV700. this is a stock pic, but mine has recetly been upgraded with Gibson 490/498 (i think) pups and soon to have the matching Gibson wiring harness. maybe also the gibby bridge and tailpiece. don't knoe if the bridge will fit tho. i'll get updated pics when i get the haress installed.

Archived