Official MAZI BEE MILITIA Roster! *****************

Mazi Bee

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I'll join. Any perks I should be on the lookout to come?
:)

The true perks come from within. Rockers are born that way. Not made, manufactured, or pushed by some TV show. You gotta have some talent, a love for music, a hunger to get better at playing, and a {censored}load of attitude. Even if you never make it to a stage, you head is where it needs to be.

ROCK ON!!!!
parrotheada1a
Pragmatic administrator,
New England Chapter, MBM

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Ive been fighting the fight for 25 years.

Would be happy to share my ass kicking skills in the name of rock!

Although I can get a little out of line sometimes, It is only because of the passion I feel for Keepin it real! Please count me in.......Sir

I pledge to use my skills only in the name of good and/or bad, depending on your point of view.

For example. Hot teenage naked ho's backstage, or hot naked teenage ho's parents will definitely be seeing two different perspectives.

• Members
how do i know if i'm in or not?

Mazi is frequently out on SEARCH AND DESTROY MISSIONS in order to SAVE THE WORLD for ROCK N ROLL. Because sometimes a little DESTRUCTION is required before the BUILDING UP can begin!

Mazi will come by and issue your STRIPES eventually. However, do NOT WAIT for that to happen! Go forth and ROCK N ROLL!

Your membership and LIFELONG FEALTY have been provisionally ACCEPTED!

Commence action as you see fit. The goal is simple: GLOBAL ROCK N ROLL DOMINATION!

BK

Kommandant,
Punk Rock Expeditionary Force
Mazi Bee Militia

Someday, after your stripes, may come this!
militia_kickingass.jpg

• Members

This morning I am off to the Topsfield MA fair with the other half. The fair promises to have many different genres of live stuff playing all day. While we enjoy most kinds of music, we are going specifically to get a dose of Southern Fried Boogie. 38 Special is doing a couple shows, and we are going to show them how the New England chapter of the Militia rocks out. The goal is to go nuts and be drained. Best of all, the shows are FREE !!!!!! How in the hell can you beat that? With any luck I'll have some good pictures that I'll post up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...