• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

hey mazi, as general of the sg army i would like to aline us with the mbm, if thats cool with you. we now have over 100 members ourselves. our misson is to stomp out boring music & it's terrorist brother disco, so i see us fighting for the same goals, no? send me a pm with instructions on what to do. (you know sig wise)
leopardstar *salute*

pm recieved the sg army now is officialy a friend of the Mazi Bee Maliltia, as we all fight for the same cause, saving rock n roll:D

• Members

I wouldn't mind joining up either. I notice that there isn't a big contingent here from New England. No prob, I'll keep rocking out playing (or at least trying to) Boston & Aerosmith....Gary Hoey, Godsmack & Rob Zombie. Throw some southern fried boogie into the mix when I want to see a pretty girl shake. And when the weather gets real cold, I'll put on those fab Jimmy Buffett CD's... head about 90 miles south of the Conch Republic to Havana and do a little Daydreamin. PHINS UP!!!!! The bar will be open, and the stage will be ready.

• Members

special report to the "sg army" members
this is a special report............

ATTENTION!!!*SALUTE* this is general leopardstar, at ease men.
The sg army is now alined with the mazi bee militia, as our goals are the same! we will happily add the following to our sigs right under member of the sg army line: "in rock n roll alliance with the Mazi Bee Militia" so that your sig line will read like this:
"memeber of the sg army"
"in alliance with the mazi bee militia"
"we rock the world"

no this does not mean we are memebers of the militia, we are mearly in alliance with them, nor they memebrs of the army!
if you choose to remain covert and not have anything in your sig thats fine, however just remember that it's your duty to render aid to fellow memebers and the mazi bee militia as one of our own
hope this sits well with the troops, btw we have been pledged air support by the HCSAC (harmony cental stratgic air command)

thank you Mazi Bee:cool:

• Members
Originally posted by tendersurrender

so mazi how long have you been a mod man?

i guess they can still kick ass, moderately

joke...

seriously though have you always been one?

General Mazi was not always a mod here.

He has, however, always been mod.

Veddy mod, in fact.

That is all.

BK

Kommandant,
Punk Rock Expeditionary Force
Mazi Bee Militia

• 1 month later...
  • Members

If you have room for one more, sign me up...

I will take your pledge to heart

Originally posted by Mazi Bee

...They have pledged to KICK ASS and ROCK AS HARD AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN!!!!!!!!...and protecting the right of ALL to ROCK IN THEIR OWN WAY.

I have not been my best at the second part there, but if you enlist me, I assure a definitive and continuous improvement in that area.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Comrade Mazi Bee, I and my trusty Les Paul pledge to FIGHT TO THE DEATH TO SAVE ROCK'N'ROLL!! We have many battle scars, but they have only made us stronger and make us RAWK HARDER!!!

May we join your honorable crew?

Lee, I am honored to have you and your LP join our MISSION to SAVE ROCK N ROLL and ACHIEVE GLOBAL ROCK N ROLL DOMINATION!!

You will be a most valuable member, as your fairness, passion and ability to KICK ASS AT ALL TIMES and ROCK HARDER THAN ANYBODY is well known.

Thank you Lee for enlisting in our noble struggle.

Your name has been added to the esteemed roster!

Here are your stripes, wear them PROUD AND LOUD!

flyingv_militia.gif

ROCK ON

- Mazi Bee fist.gif