This sort of left a bad taste in my mouth.

xrleroyx

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I received a personal message from Dendy that was ... self-justifying.  And I say that to be very, very, very kind. 

One sentence I'll paraphrase here is "we anticipate more users may leave, so we may replace them with others who are more interested in a [civil, sanitized, Dendy I know you're reading so just stick your own adjective in here] discourse." 

The problem with people who don't get it is ... they don't get it.

• Members

Danhedronia:
I received a personal message from Dendy that was ... self-justifying. And I say that to be very, very, very kind.
One sentence I'll paraphrase here is "we anticipate more users may leave, so we may replace them with others who are more interested in a [civil, sanitized, Dendy I know you're reading so just stick your own adjective in here] discourse."
The problem with people who don't get it is ... they don't get it.
-----------------

• Members

@ danhedronia. Sorry bout the above, no ability to edit ur post on mobile either lol!

All I have to say is good luck to denny replacing us with "civilized" 13 yos. I'm pretty sure in all my years I've never met one.

• Members

i think that the powers that be here have done a dreadful job regarding managing these forums... i don't  agree with the language filter in principle, although to be honest it doesn't bother me

i think dendy's tone is condescending

the lack of support for ipad/iphone etc is just ridiculous

but the thing that is destroying this place is people leaving.... if people hadn't left, there'd be crap to deal with, but the things that made this forum great would still be here

i'm not dogging anyone for going... that's their choice, and i understand if they've had enough of the incompetence of the people that run this place.... but people leaving is what is ruining this site... however valid their reasons may be

me?... i'm staying

• Members

mistersully wrote:

i think dendy's tone is condescending

As a former head moderator and admin for a somewhat large gaming group... Dendy comes across as everything that people think bad moderators are. He's heavy-handed and then a dick about it. He's making the douches that run the FDP look like they're laid back and cool.

Archived