sg owners unite!!

leopardstar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
9music179kc.jpg

SG Special (pearloid dot, 490T/490R)
sitting next to a '73 Fender Princeton Reverb (needs new tubes, they're the originals in there)

just need to attach the dremel to the routing tool and cut some baseplates for P90s!

:thu:

• Members

ATTENTION!! field genaral leopardstar here *SALUTE* at ease men wow the army is really coming together, exelent. we have some new inducties, if i've missed anyone please pm me and let me know. now for our new members
MBalmer---pfc
maleficio---pfc
u2m---pfc
mindgrip---pfc
these soldiers have posted pic of sme very nice weapons so lets have a round of cheers *CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS*
very well done men and of course guitarlady. in an earlier post i had mentioned some promotions have no fear i'm still working on them, they were delayed because i did a gig up north. so hang in there. that is all for now *SALUTE* carry on

• Members

ATTENTION!! field genaral leopardstar here *SALUTE* at ease men. first things first, there has been talk amonst the inlisted men about war, let me tell ya war is a messy business, and we will not back down from it, but we will not seek it at this time. we will however do our best to continue the fight agaist boring music anywhere it rears its ugly little head. now for the work at hand it seems we have our first discharge for failure to comply, it seems "antiwammy" was an infiltrater! the pic he posted was of a strat! he was sent a notice to redeem himself, but sadly there was no reply. so *antiwammy you are here by discharged from the sg army* his name will remain on the rooster with the words DISCHARGED by it to remind us of the sorrow in our hearts!:(
now for todays inducties:
metalheadUK---commander of the uk forces
BlackSquirrel---pfc
Ostracized---pfc
that is all for now *SALUTE* carry on men

• Members

I read an interview with Dweezil Zappa on Gibson's web site that he is talking to Gibson about a possible Frank Zappa SG.

Probably based upon the SG Frank played during the Roxy years. I believe that one was all custom made with 23 frets. Frank added a few electronic gadgets including a parametric EQ and a Q resonance circuit.

• Members

ATTENTION!! *SALUTE* leopardstar here at ease men. in todays news we have lots of promotions plus new inducties and a few names that were overlooked and not placed on the roster. lets start with them:
docjeffrey---major
dennis138---pfc
Les Paul Pwnage---1st leuitenant
jay3625E---tank commander
welcome gents. next the new iducties:
clairborne---pfc
deva_da_man---pfc
ok then on with the promotins:
Ric N Backer---drill sargent of the marine corps
Bbreaker---leuitenant
The Bear---staff sargent
jfaaz---leuitenant
hondro---sargent
guitarlady---captain of the wac's
guitarkid14---captain
Maleficio---sargent
i believe that is it, if you've joined and did not recieve an induction letter from me i'm sorry, just send me a pm and i'll get it fixed
by the way droge is on a mission from the high commad if he contacts you please give him you full croperation that is all carry on and remeber its your duty to stomp out boring music where ever it is found *SALUTE*

Archived