sg owners unite!!

leopardstar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by fetuspetus

well the pics kinda give a bad representation of him because he lost his cable and didn't realize it hahaha.

he is 19. there are 2 18 year olds, one 19, one 20, and me, 22.

Ben

Nice photos.. Ha ha.. just saw your Tshirt.. I'm watching that VERY movie right now!

• Members

Hello troops!

ha!

im just gonna give an update with something im gonna get done with my SG!

on my birthday, october 9th, im putting in a 57 classic/+ dunno which one, in the bridge position of my SG Standard!

cant wait!

*leopard star, am i gonna be movied to like special forces or whatever, or do i keep the position of el capitano?*

*salute*

• Members

Originally posted by guitarkid14

Hello troops!

ha!

im just gonna give an update with something im gonna get done with my SG!

on my birthday, october 9th, im putting in a 57 classic/+ dunno which one, in the bridge position of my SG Standard!

cant wait!

*leopard star, am i gonna be movied to like special forces or whatever, or do i keep the position of el capitano?*

*salute*

both:thu:

• Members

Well.. looks like I'm re joining! My new SG Jr arrived yesterday, it didn't sell on the 'bay so I'm keepin it!
It blows me away! the pup is ANGRY!
And the body is a perfect 2pc middle join.. pretty rare from all of the Juniors I've seen (most seem to be 3 to 4 Pc).

Lovin it!

• Members
Originally posted by leopardstar

Mr Mow you are already on the roster, did you not get your induction letter? *****leopardstar

Yeah.. but someone wanted to buy my last SG Junior.. Had to buy another! So.. I left, now I'm back!:D

Think of it as a mercenary little side mission!

Archived