Sweetwater selling on eBay?

Oldskool Texas

• Members

Yesterday I won an eBay buy-it-now auction for a PRS SE One, paid by Paypal, and got my receipt from the seller, Jeff's Music Gear. Today I get my shipping confirmation and tracking number, and it's from Sweetwater.

I don't guess I care where it's coming from (I got it for $339 shipped), but I've never been aware of them doing business this way.

Ever heard of this?

• Members

Indeed! Guess I've always missed their auctions.

I'm just telling the OP if he wants to inquire about it, he can ask SW. Maybe they're a rad company who allows their employees to use the shipping benefits?

I know firsthand that they are a great place to do business.

• 4 years later...
  • Members

I had the same thing happen to me a couple of years ago. Sweetwater is ripping us off. Yes, I got my item very cheap. However, they are selling their items for one price, then selling the same items cheaper out the back door (Jeff's Music Gear). It's a scam. If you have bought from Sweetwater, you have overpaid, because they are selling to other people cheaper. I emailed them about this, and they gave me a bunch of double talk. I bwill never buy from them again. They are scamming the public, and they are so dumb, they put their name on the shipping address. You must have a real sleazeball making decisions over there.

Archived