The Doom Room

book_of_lies777

• Replies 29.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

damn thats a sick sounding amp. have any idea on prices yet? no clue if youve posted them before. first time in this doom thread.

I can get you a quote if you want one, if you want all the addons rough estimate is like 1300 to 1400 plus shipping

• Members

my bad, without the delay and reverb, what am i looking at? even at those prices thats absurdly low. has anyone gotten amp from you and do you have a final product/how long have you had the final product? best way to word it while drunk.

• Members

my bad, without the delay and reverb, what am i looking at? even at those prices thats absurdly low. has anyone gotten amp from you and do you have a final product/how long have you had the final product? best way to word it while drunk.

Without those it will drop. Depends on what kind of upgrades in parts you want such as tubes, pots, and caps. Also the front plexi piece is optional. Pretty much anything is ala carte. I build everything to order for each specific customer.

That is the first one, the prototype but I have built about 7 other amps before that

• Members

Without those it will drop. Depends on what kind of upgrades in parts you want such as tubes, pots, and caps. Also the front plexi piece is optional. Pretty much anything is ala carte. I build everything to order for each specific customer.

That is the first one, the prototype but I have built about 7 other amps before that

word. id be down for what ive seen, besides the delay and reverb unless youve done some spring reverb before like what youd find in an orange. other than that ill stick to my effects. dont remember viewing but is there an effects loop? as far as tubes go im down for JJ in the power section and in the pre amp or some tung sols in the pre. pots i dont want to skimp on either. whatever you normally use. the face plate im down for. the leds are cool but if they would cut cost i def could do without. the plexi {censored} is sick cause you can see the tubes, down with that. as far as cosmetics go, black. i dont need anyting other than black. im simple haha.

• Members

word. id be down for what ive seen, besides the delay and reverb unless youve done some spring reverb before like what youd find in an orange. other than that ill stick to my effects. dont remember viewing but is there an effects loop? as far as tubes go im down for JJ in the power section and in the pre amp or some tung sols in the pre. pots i dont want to skimp on either. whatever you normally use. the face plate im down for. the leds are cool but if they would cut cost i def could do without. the plexi {censored} is sick cause you can see the tubes, down with that. as far as cosmetics go, black. i dont need anyting other than black. im simple haha.

hit me up at my email: new05002@gmail.com We can go over specifics and I can get you a quote

• Members

Ok the new Ghost (SWE) album is alright, not the masterpiece it's made out to be by everybody who has reviewed it.

If you guys want a {censored}ing killer sludge/doom/stoner tone, for under a grand, here is the set-up:

1) Ampeg Super Rocket / reverb / Trem $400-500 (very rare amp, I have only seen one and it's the one I own)

2) Gibson Blueshawk (Stock) 500-600

No effects. Turn it on to the overdrive channel, crank the gain up to 7 or so, flip the bridge pick-up on and you have tones that would make Acid Bath envious:rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk:

edit : if you don't know who Acid Bath is, well, metal-archives.com is your friend.

• Members

Hey Crohny, Nick built my Matamp clone tube driven reverb tank and I'll tell you, his work is outstanding!!!!!!

Nick, the amp sounds {censored}ing sick! Nice job.

good to hear. def really pumped on the qizard and be more than willing to start putting large chucnks of paychecks aside to save up for one.

nick, i emailed you earlier by the way.

• Members

I saw that a week or so ago. Hope they actually do an album and not just a couple of songs. I'd be cool with a Born Again v2.0 album as that's one of my favorite Sabbath albums.

as much as I love Sabbath, I don't think I've listened to Born Again, thx for the heads up

Archived