New George Lynch pickups - Mr. Scary Humbuckers

Visconti

• Members

These pickups are hand made by Arcane Inc. in Los Angeles, CA.

The Mr. Scary humbucker is a custom creation from the mind and ears of George Lynch. With all the HUGE characteristics of the classic Lynch tone, you can now own the amazing pickups that make Mr. Scary Guitars legends of tone in your own guitar!

This bone crushing humbucker comes with a Bull Skull Engraved raw nickel cover and is powered by a super strong Alnico 8 magnet.  Tuned to George

• Members

Visconti wrote:

These pickups are hand made by Arcane Inc. in Los Angeles, CA.

The Mr. Scary humbucker is a custom creation from the mind and ears of George Lynch. With all the HUGE characteristics of the classic Lynch tone, you can now own the amazing pickups that make Mr. Scary Guitars legends of tone in your own guitar!

This bone crushing humbucker comes with a Bull Skull Engraved raw nickel cover and is powered by a super strong Alnico 8 magnet.  Tuned to George

• Members

mistersully wrote:

arcane make great stuff

I believe you.

But I also believe this: Visconti gets a boner the size of Long Island for anything remotely tasteless - he's like an inverse critic, his schlock compass is so unerringly true.

Steer skull!  LOLOLOLOL.  I'd love to see George Lynch try to ride a horse.  Or Visconti.

• Members

No, he's a little more -- he's an example of bad trait that has taken hold in America and been permitted to flourish: greedy narcissism.

I don't mind having opinions, and goodness knows I enjoy money (it sure beats not having any).  But there's a missing piece when you don't understand that the value of money is secondary to larger, more important things.

Like art, and decency, and dignity.

Back on the topic of the pickups, I ..... simply can't get George Lynch.  I admire the prowess, but it leaves me colder than Yngwie.  Someone who likes him put up a YT vid of something accessible?  I want to be sold.

Archived