The all new post pics of your kit thread!

HottKarl

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by RockBass

Why thank you. Did you have any other angles of your kit? And is it green? The stage lights are sometimes deceiving.

Yeah, emerald green I think. It's been 12 years since I bought it.

Here are some better pictures...

drumkit.jpg

medrums2.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by sidereal

Yeah, emerald green I think. It's been 12 years since I bought it.

Here are some better pictures...

Oh hell.. Side, was it just the cymbals, or are these the membranophones that were stolen the other week?

/w

• Members

Membranophones.... damn, I had to look that one up. :D

The Paiste stuff was stolen about 6 months ago. The most recent theft was my favorite snare (Premier Modern Classic Hammered Brass), two microphones, my Shure in-ear monitoring system, a Pearl Eliminator pedal, and a snare stand.

I've still got the membranophones. :)

• Members
Originally posted by WillyRay

Your old lady got the garage in the bust-up, hunh? That's alright. You got a bachelor pad, now.

/w

Nah, we sold the house. She has her bachelorette pad, I got my bachelor pad.

But you would have loved the garage! 24' x 24', finished on the inside, and I put an air conditioner in the window just for rehearsals!

People would always ask me about the a/c sticking out of the garage window, and I would tell them, "When I was young, it was a dream of mine to have a cool car. Now I got two!"

:D

• Members

Timekeeper - Funny you should mention that. I bought the Pacific and kept the Export too. It can now become Blues kit or backup Rock kit.

DW - I love the color too. There was a 5 piece Taye in that color on eBay. I bet DW could do you up a kit in that finish. Custom drum house right?
:thu:

Archived