The all new post pics of your kit thread!

HottKarl

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Indeed. certainly nothing to be ashamed of. EVERY drummer needs to start like that. granted not all do, but I think it teaches you something. Check out my old TAMA rockstar (first picture of my website above). That was my second set. Not too bad. My first set had 4 our of 8 lugs on the bass drum, no lugs on the res head, and a BENT Ill say it again BENT metal snare drum.

I learned to work for what I wanted and appreciate every iota about it.

• Moderators

Originally posted by Drumming4Him

myset.jpg
When the time comes, I WILL upgrade the cymbals... and if I take drumming to another level, a whole new flippen' set. As for now, I have to settle with this; at least it emits sound.

No floor tom? :confused:

What is that kit?

Pearl Cymbals? Oh, man, I sympathize...

• Members

Originally posted by Actionsquid

No floor tom?
:confused:

What is that kit?

Pearl Cymbals? Oh, man, I sympathize...

Ludwig Accent (entry level). It's funny how I bought this kit and then a few weeks later worked a temp. position in The City, and some how spent $300+ a week. I will never waste money like that again.

Anywho... I realized I lost the tension lugs for my floor tom once I was able to create the room for it. Pearls cymbals...? WORSE - cymbals that came with the set... Pulse. "Ahhhhhhhhh" :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by Zeromus-X

willdrum.jpg

Hey... the spectral apparition from the inside of your bass drum in the first set of pictures you posted of this (what was that, 6 weeks ago?) has been replaced by the business end of a bass drum spur mount!

/w

ps. I still think this kit is a beauty, and a fantastic bargain. Where did you end up on re-enforcing the bass drum against... on-stage shenanigans?

• Members

Originally posted by aqualung211

Yeah, but you can't really go as fast. Alot of space between em'. Just try it out for me...just for a minute or two.
:D

In my opinion, you wouldn't need equal distance between all three... considering the majority of drummers typically use the first two the most, right?

• Moderators

Originally posted by Drumming4Him

In my opinion, you wouldn't need equal distance between all three... considering the majority of drummers typically use the first two the most, right?

I'd venture to say that the majority of drummers just use rack/foor...

But it's hard to say. :confused:

Archived