The all new post pics of your kit thread!

HottKarl

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by cheeseadiddle

ddrum Tamo Ash Pocket kit. 13x6.5 snare, 12x8, 14x11, 16x11, 20x20 in Hardtail Burst. Black nickel chrome. Aquarian Response 2 batters, Classic Clear resos on the toms. Satin TC/Classic Clear on the snare. Emad/Ambassador Coated on the bass.

ddrum.jpg

I really like this kit! Something about the layout, or the lines...I dont know. I just want to play it!

Theres a lot going on there, but it doesnt seem cluttered at all.

Can I have it?:thu:

• Members

Hello...new here and what other way to introduce my self than though my set.

DW gold sparkle. Pictured are 22 bass, 12" 10" and 14" toms (I generally run an 8" tom to the left of my 12"), Tama 5.5x14 Simon Phillips snare as main and Yamaha 6.5x13 Musashi oak for spare (or depending on my mood I'll switch them up). My cymbal set up has always been in constant re-arrangement. In this pic I have from my left to right 16" Ufip china, 14" Zildjian New Beat hats, 19" Sabian HHXtreme, 17" Sabian/Zildjian closed hat, 18" Sabian B8Pro China with an LP Icebell on top, 20" Sabian Power ride, 19" Sabian HHXplosion crash and behind me 18" Sabian HHX china.

• Members

Originally posted by rockfister

Hello...new here and what other way to introduce my self than though my set.

DW gold sparkle. Pictured are 22 bass, 12" 10" and 14" toms (I generally run an 8" tom to the left of my 12"), Tama 5.5x14 Simon Phillips snare as main and Yamaha 6.5x13 Musashi oak for spare (or depending on my mood I'll switch them up). My cymbal set up has always been in constant re-arrangement. In this pic I have from my left to right 16" Ufip china, 14" Zildjian New Beat hats, 19" Sabian HHXtreme, 17" Sabian/Zildjian closed hat, 18" Sabian B8Pro China with an LP Icebell on top, 20" Sabian Power ride, 19" Sabian HHXplosion crash and behind me 18" Sabian HHX china.

Welcome aboard! That is a serious looking kit!!!

Really really nice.

Archived