OT- Sig Names

marko46

• Members

Yeah, I don't get that either
:confused:
Did she have money?

She really doesn't. Not that I am aware of anyway. They both work at the same place as me. I guess that their combined income is around 60,000 a year. Crazy Crazy. 6 kids + 2 adults + 60,000 per year. It's doable - but still; thats going to be tight on the pocket book.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I used to prepare income taxes as a sideline a few years ago. Since I'm located in the La Sierra area of Riverside, I set up a yahoo email account for the business: La Sierra Income Tax Service. Thing is I was too lazy to press the SHIFT key, so it came out as lsits (not Isits) I use the same moniker on bikeforums.net too. I suppose I'll get around to getting an avatar one of these days.

• Members

Whew...... Back on topic!

QT I did ask ya where ya'd been, but see what happens to these guys when your here. It's a freakin' testosterone meltdown.

And Whip, didn't ya get just a tad defensive on the I'm not like Lars thing?????

We're only raggin' on ya a little:lol:

Plus........oh I'll stop- for now.

• Members

Well, I used to prepare income taxes as a sideline a few years ago. Since I'm located in the La Sierra area of Riverside, I set up a yahoo email account for the business: La Sierra Income Tax Service. Thing is I was too lazy to press the SHIFT key, so it came out as lsits (not Isits) I use the same moniker on bikeforums.net too. I suppose I'll get around to getting an avatar one of these days.

All this time I thought it was as "I". Now I gotta go change the certificate. I'm anal like that

(Hey hey hey, enough with the extra comment guys...get your minds outta the gutter...:rolleyes:)

Archived