• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Playing the drums for Metallica music

Setting up your kit similar to his...

Both had long hair at one point...

Tons of guys in cover bands play 'Tallica

Tons of guys have their kits set up like that

I STILL HAVE MY DAMNED HAIR!! And I'm taller, and less Danish, and not very good at tennis, my father didn't look like Moses, I never followed Deep Puprle around, I never fired Dave Mustaine (though I did meet him once), I never once mooned an entire audience, I'm younger, I don't have nearly as much forehead as he does, I've never toured Europe, I've never dated a supermodel, I've never been divorced (give that one some time though), I have 2 boys, not a boy and a girl, I've never once imitated anally raping Bob Rock in a studio, I never asked Jaymz to sing "just a verse and a chorus" when his throat was in bad shape, I don't idolize Phill Rudd (though I respect the Hell out of him), I've never met Brian Slagel, I've never recorded for Metal Blade records, I didn't steal my band name from Tom Zazula, I also outweigh Lars by probably close to 100 lbs

I am so NOT like Lars!!!!!

Need I go on? :lol:

• Members
Tons of guys in cover bands play 'Tallica

Tons of guys have their kits set up like that

I STILL HAVE MY DAMNED HAIR!! And I'm taller, and less Danish, and not very good at tennis, my father didn't look like Moses, I never followed Deep Puprle around, I never fired Dave Mustaine (though I did meet him once), I never once mooned an entire audience, I'm younger, I don't have nearly as much forehead as he does, I've never toured Europe, I've never dated a supermodel, I've never been divorced (give that one some time though), I have 2 boys, not a boy and a girl, I've never once imitated anally raping Bob Rock in a studio, I never asked Jaymz to sing "just a verse and a chorus" when his throat was in bad shape, I don't idolize Phill Rudd (though I respect the Hell out of him), I've never met Brian Slagel, I've never recorded for Metal Blade records, I didn't steal my band name from Tom Zazula, I also outweigh Lars by probably close to 100 lbs

I am so NOT like Lars!!!!!

Need I go on?
:lol:

You forgot one - you're not a complete and utter dick! (BAAAAMMM! Take that Lars!)

• Members

Dudes get better with age, women do not........

Interesting. I have never heard that before.

Wonders of plastic surgery..........

At least she didn't do that horrible idea of blowing up her lips. I am not sure what total, complete nuttcase decided that was sexy or pretty because its not. Not even close. In fact, its damn disgusting looking but maybe its just me.

Archived