OT- Sig Names

marko46

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ah... mondo fire was a name me and one of my friends made up out of attempts to make up the most bad ass name for a character in a movie we made... and i joined the forum around that time, and figured i would use the name.

That's interesting. Where's the movie????

• Members
My name is just a random silly name that has absolutely no meaning what so ever
:(

I don't believe that at all. I think that are trying to imply that -

a) You are sweet
b) You are a drummer
c) You are a cutie (emphasized by the fact that you used the more cute "QT" spelling of "cutie")

• Members
I don't believe that at all. I think that are trying to imply that -

a) You are sweet

b) You are a drummer

c) You are a cutie (emphasized by the fact that you used the more cute "QT" spelling of "cutie")

a) You are sweet - not really (I'm a meanie in real life)
b) You are a drummer - debatable, I'd like to be a drummer but my hands won't let me.
c) You are a cutie (emphasized by the fact that you used the more cute "QT" spelling of "cutie") - I'm a mother of 3 teenage girls, I got the QT from them. I'm 38, come on now, how "cute" can I really be? ;)

• Members
a) You are sweet - not really (I'm a meanie in real life)

b) You are a drummer - debatable, I'd like to be a drummer but my hands won't let me.

c) You are a cutie (emphasized by the fact that you used the more cute "QT" spelling of "cutie") - I'm a mother of 3 teenage girls, I got the QT from them. I'm 38, come on now, how "cute" can I really be?
;)

well, if it makes you feel better, you are old enough to be my mom (in fact she is 38, i am 17, my older bro. is 19) just trying to make ya feel good!

Archived