OT- Sig Names

marko46

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks Agogobill! Yeah, that's the National Cutting Horse Association site. They have all sorts of info on cutting. Basically, you have 2 1/2 minutes to cut a cow out of the herd and keep it from returning to the herd. A lot of very quick movements as the horse mirrors the cow's moves and holds it. I had to give it up as I got older because my back/neck couldn't handle the quick stops and rollbacks. Ah well, It was fun while it lasted. Cutter, my horse, was not only athletic as all get out but was nice as well. Not a mean bone in his body. Just a sweet guy.

• Members

Thanks Agogobill! Yeah, that's the National Cutting Horse Association site. They have all sorts of info on cutting. Basically, you have 2 1/2 minutes to cut a cow out of the herd and keep it from returning to the herd. A lot of very quick movements as the horse mirrors the cow's moves and holds it. I had to give it up as I got older because my back/neck couldn't handle the quick stops and rollbacks. Ah well, It was fun while it lasted. Cutter, my horse, was not only athletic as all get out but was nice as well. Not a mean bone in his body. Just a sweet guy.

What a great piece of humanity, Bill. What da ya know...I know a real cowboy! I used to play the Calgary Stampede and saw all those rodeo events, but I never knew anything about it really. Ain't to many horses in downtown Baltimore....unless maybe they were the Police horses...pretty cool cowpoke Bill!!!:thu:

• Members

If it's TOP SECRET and you and your family are under the Federal Witness Protection Plan, cool, make something up.

True story: I spent nine years with NSA (National Security Agency - spy {censored} - shhhhhhh! :) ) and the standard login there was first initial, plus middle initial, plus first five letters of your last name. That made me "kestrou" - and I worked with people all over the world, many of whom I never even met, and we knew each other mostly by our "handles" as that login was our e-mail addresses.

When I left NSA, I still had people find me based purely on that name as it's unique. Check out http://kestrou.com

I'm fairly new here, but that's my username story, which I use on all the chatboards I've ever registered for - so if you see "kestrou" then you know it's me!

Oh yeah - and that's me on the left with the Steinberger - the icon I always use too. :thu:

kestrou

• Members

Carmine, I think he's a great candidate for A&E's "INTERVENTION"-

baritone sounding voice-over guy talking:

"Whip has agreed to be interviewed thinking this is a documentary on drummers who worship Lars Urlich of the Rock Band Metallica. He does not know that there will be an intervention by several other drummers at the end of this program to hopefully cure him from this debilitating disease. God help him."

(Cuts to Mikey pounding out "Enter Sandman", in his underwear, sweat running down his face, while his wife screams for him to TURN IT DOWN! as the program begins................................)

I love that show.

"Whip, your addiction affects me in the following ways. I'm starting to develop a neck pain, a....whiplash if you will:) from the uncontrollable urge to rock my head backward and forward while you are playing. Won't you please accept the help we are providing today??!?!

• Members

I love that show.

"Whip, your addiction affects me in the following ways. I'm starting to develop a neck pain, a....whiplash if you will:) from the uncontrollable urge to rock my head backward and forward while you are playing. Won't you please accept the help we are providing today??!?!

He also has dents on his forehead from headbanging while trying to eat with a fork... :p

• Members

Carmine, I think he's a great candidate for A&E's "INTERVENTION"-

baritone sounding voice-over guy talking:

"Whip has agreed to be interviewed thinking this is a documentary on drummers who worship Lars Urlich of the Rock Band Metallica. He does not know that there will be an intervention by several other drummers at the end of this program to hopefully cure him from this debilitating disease. God help him."

(Cuts to Mikey pounding out "Enter Sandman", in his underwear, sweat running down his face, while his wife screams for him to TURN IT DOWN! as the program begins................................)

I never play in my underwear... why are you thinking of me in my underwear??? You're starting to creep me out bro... :poke::cop:

• Members

I never play in my underwear... why are you thinking of me in my underwear??? You're starting to creep me out bro... :poke:
:cop:

Honestly dude, I was thinking of how it would look on the show, my wife watches it all the time. If it makes ya feel any better, I threw-up a little on my keyboard when I typed it, and right now I have the dry heaves.

I gotta get back to nailing in baseboard on this remodeling project from the depths of hell. Curse you HGTV!!!!!!!:mad:

Archived