The kid drummers thread!

Sytubs

• Members

Post pics and videos of kids playing! The cutoff age is 12.

Let me start:

12 years old- playing "Moby Dick" Note: amber vistalite kit, he has a great foot!

[YOUTUBE]neZeXumt-qg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Jacob Armen , 7

[YOUTUBE]I8cvKImVadE[/YOUTUBE]

3 year old...holding a beat!

[YOUTUBE]-SNytfkJD4U&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

That kid in the second video blew me away.

The 3-year old was entirely too cute.

That video was a long long time ago. As you can see, he's all grown up...and unfortunately I heard he turned into a real jerk. Got real full of himself real fast. Tried to make a name, but nobody wanted to deal with him. Maybe I'm just spreading rumors and I don't mean to...I hadn't seen that vid in a long while...

I love the 3 year old...he's got TIME!!! Whatdaya know!:thu:

• Members

Not only did the 3 year old hold a beat, but he understood the arrangement. That's more than I can say for many guitarists I've played with!

double ouch. Not only did he know the tune and keep a beat, he had a smile on his face while doin it.

• Members

That young 10 year old is amazing as well...and check out the Young Drummer of the Year 2006 video....Jesus...he's a powerhouse of feel and chops!!! Thanks for posting those vids Sy!!!

NP, I thought it would be an entertaining thread. I wish I had started earlier like that. You can tell that these kids have a natural talent, in addition to any study/lessons/practice that they had.

Archived