GG-How Many of You Have Had Enough!

Carminemw

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ultimately, HC is probably the only forum I'll ever really use, since I'm not big on the internetting experience, but it's a great way to kill time on a slow day at work!
:p

Since Feb, I have been working 60-70 hr weeks, I also drum for 30min to an hr a day for fun. So I don't make it to any internet forums with any real regularity. I drop into HC to kill time when I'm waiting for progress bars to hit 100% at work. If I have a lot of time, I will respond with a long post, if I'm short on time, I will respond with a quick one liner. Of course, the tone of my posts will vary depending on my mood. If I'm to far in left field, I try to keep it to OJ.

However, I will never take HC or the internet in general seriously.

At least, I don't take the internet seriously enough to ever get offended by something someone says on the internet because I believe in John Gabriel's Greater Internet {censored}wad Theory.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19/

• Members

You know that taste you get when you leave the sponge wet for too long and then do dishes with it, so that way all the food that gets put on the dish tastes like the sponge? That's my flavor.

Alright, that's one order of Mildewed Cellulose Transfer for Jason...

Anyone else?

• Members
Dude... You have "Portnoy" in your screen name...
:rolleyes:
That makes you a Douche-bag from the get-go

Your opinion is moot (look it up.. I know that's a big word for you)

That's pretty harsh for someone who's "never posted anything disrespectful here".

You're contradicting yourself more and more with each word, my friend. :bor:

• Members
That's pretty harsh for someone who's "never posted anything disrespectful here".

You're contradicting yourself more and more with each word, my friend.
:bor:

A) You're not my friend (but you could be. stranger things have happen)
B) I retain the right to contradict myself, whether premeditated or not, anytime I wish
C) You really need a hug. :love:

Archived