GG-How Many of You Have Had Enough!

Carminemw

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FU Dude... That's not at all true. This site has always had problems like this. (Actually, more times than not)

I'm "from" TH and have not posted anything "disrespectful" here. (I've been a member here for a long time, I just don't post often because I get sick of reading the same stupidity)

It's like comparing apple to oranges... This site is for elitist and wannabes alike.

Yeah, I post here now and again, lurk some... but how many times do I have to read "Which Double Pedal?"

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION...

TH is for actual musicians! So go F yourself!

Wasn't that speical

• Members

Tightheads, to me, anyway, was almost like an afterhours club. HC is where everybody could go, everybody gets in, and everybody was welcomed. that is great. Tightheads seemed like the place you go when you want a little more. A little strange, so to speak. If HC was Disney, TH was Bakshi.

If HC was Pearl Exports, TH was Sonor Signature. Maybe these arent good analogies, but thats how I saw it.

I really miss TH, and hope its up and running soon.

• Members

This forum isn't like others. Other sites, will squash a lot of the crap right from the gitgo. I'm not slamming the mods but feel I will make more of an effort to bring concerns to the mods and help them out.

• Members

:confused:

Dude... You have "Portnoy" in your screen name... :rolleyes:

That makes you a Douche-bag from the get-go

Your opinion is moot (look it up.. I know that's a big word for you)

• Members

(pulling out my blue ball point from my white pocket protector)
:mad:

one oh oh one...I'm watchin you azz:cop:

Yull neva get me alive. LOLZ

Anyway I asked around and a couple of me were clearly fed up to the eyeballs. The rest; I couldn't get a straight answer.

• Members

I don't really see any unusually or particularly unsavory activity either. Perhaps I've missed a few of the more exciting threads or something.

As far as Tightheads goes, if anything, its temporary demise has improved the subject matter here somewhat. The "fleeing rats" reference was indicative of ignorance, seeing as any "TH refugees," (myself included), who are now spending more time here were HC members before TH was launched. Many of us remain contributors to both communities, and others. Now, on the other hand, the "tits up" reference is rather more welcome.

• Members

Seems like there a lot of people saying how they don't like answering the same questions or reading the same stupid answers. If you don't like them...start something new. The trivia thing works for about 5 or 6 people....the lyric thing I started seems to be hot or miss...the Real Deal videos is hard to keep on track. What do you guys wanna see? What do you guys wanna say? Too bad we don't have an archive by topic where people can search almost immediately by looking at thread titles.

I like to hang out a places that make me feel good. I don't have time enough nor would I want to contribute to a forum that is boring, nor one that pounds on people. And the negativity for negativitie's sake is just draining to me... At this point in time for me, I say why bother...

Have a nice day...:)

• Members

Seems like there a lot of people saying how they don't like answering the same questions or reading the same stupid answers. If you don't like them...start something new. The trivia thing works for about 5 or 6 people....the lyric thing I started seems to be hot or miss...the Real Deal videos is hard to keep on track. What do you guys wanna see? What do you guys wanna say? Too bad we don't have an archive by topic where people can search almost immediately by looking at thread titles.

I like to hang out a places that make me feel good. I don't have time enough nor would I want to contribute to a forum that is boring, nor one that pounds on people. And the negativity for negativitie's sake is just draining to me... At this point in time for me, I say why bother...

Have a nice day...
:)

I like the lyric deal-no good at it though-good day to you Carmine

• Members

Rats fleeing a sinking ship? disrespect or not Ouch.

Yeah. . in retrospect and on a re-read, it did not come out nearly as non-affrontive as I meant it to be. . .for my misstep, I do apologize. But my observation was just that. . an observation. I could be wrong (I often am)... we perceive what we see differently.

• Members
FU Dude... That's not at all true. This site has always had problems like this. (Actually, more times than not)

I'm "from" TH and have not posted anything "disrespectful" here. (I've been a member here for a long time, I just don't post often because I get sick of reading the same stupidity)

It's like comparing apple to oranges... This site is for elitist and wannabes alike.

Yeah, I post here now and again, lurk some... but how many times do I have to read "Which Double Pedal?"

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION...

TH is for actual musicians! So go F yourself![/Q}

Such a polite and courteous vent/rant....HC charm school...so proud to be here...I'll get me hat and coat.:freak:

• Members

Such a polite and courteous vent/rant....HC charm school...so proud to be here...I'll get me hat and coat.
:freak:

He wasn't ranting. He was responding to a post that inferred he was a rat fleeing a sinking ship from a forum that went tits up, and that him and his fellow members of TH were responsible for all the recent trouble here.

I thought his reply pretty F'ing polite under the circumstances. Unlike HC, people feel pretty strong about TH. Many people actually gave money to support it. When's the last time you or anyone felt strongly enough that you sent a check to HC? I spent a nice sum on that forum myself. I was pretty F'ing proud of it. And pretty F'ing pissed when some F'ing hacker took it down. So pardon me if your dainty sensibilities got ruffled. Here's a kleenex. And if you are that perturbed by it, why did you even bother to read or reply?

Archived