GG-How Many of You Have Had Enough!

Carminemw

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Water and vinegar?

Nah, something nice and fruity to distract from the shame of poor hygiene, maybe grape or watermelon. Or i'd taste like that gum with the multicolored zebra stripe packaging {censored}. Hell we could even make the douche in rainbow colors, maybe red yellow and green patterned for the dirty Rasta broads.

• Members

To address the OP, its the nature of things when a population grows without regulations. Just as its the nature on these forums for any serious topic to get turned into an immature joke fest by those who are uncomfortable talking about serious things. (ie: see above.)

I for one am tired of some of the older guys calling out the younger guys. There are just as many negative or ignorant posts from the older aged people. The hypocrisy of insulting the "borring simplicity" of blast beating death metal, while glamorizing "brilliant meter" of in-the-pocket simple time keeping in jazz and rock comes quickly to mind.

The rise in members/rise in BS is just something we all, young and old, must deal with.

• Members
To address the OP, its the nature of things when a population grows without regulations. Just as its the nature on these forums for any serious topic to get turned into an immature joke fest by those who are uncomfortable talking about serious things. (ie: see above.)

I for one am tired of some of the older guys calling out the younger guys. There are just as many negative or ignorant posts from the older aged people. The hypocrisy of insulting the "borring simplicity" of blast beating death metal, while glamorizing "brilliant meter" of in-the-pocket simple time keeping in jazz and rock comes quickly to mind.

The rise in members/rise in BS is just something we all, young and old, must deal with.

Immature? Pffft, we took a stupid thread and turned it into something fun.eusa_boohoo.gif
No harm in that.

• Members

Holy {censored}. I didn't know you were actually metal. I thought it was just an expression.

This must be that "confrontational atmosphere" of which Carmine speaks. I see it now. Is that on {censored}in' topic enough?

• Members

oooh boy, good times!

as for douche flavor, I'm going with ammonia and rubber cement.

As for Carmine, I've met the guy and he's in person much like his online persona. Super friendly, knowledgeable (extremely knowledgeable) without even a hint of condescension; open and accepting. Not one who is interested in arguing or harshing on people.

I can see why the tenor of this place would get under your skin, Carm. You're more focused on drums and music than maybe anybody else here. While you're talking Ludwigs and Show Bands, other douchebags (:wave:) are throwing {censored} at each other. Not your thing. That's fine-- keep doing what you do and pretty soon we'll wear ourselves out. Just as long as Aqua doesn't show up...

• Members
Is it too late to call gay?

It's never too late to call Gay!

Know how I know this thread is Gay?

On a side note, I never meant any disrespect to Carm, or anybody else on this forum for that matter... was simple defending a site that has given me more in the year+ I've been on it, than years of playing w/ myself (Wait.. that didn't come out right.... or did it???)

All forums, regardless of subject matter, go through fluxes like this... you just have to accept it and move on.

I miss all my TH friends... :cry:
But I like all the ones I've made here too. :love:

Archived