Fun OT: Pet Names

twosticks

• Members

Okay, just saw a story on Yahoo about most common and uncommon pet names for 2008.

http://www.petsugar.com/2673741

Me and my wife have:

A fat Chihuahua/minuture Doberman mix named Spanky

A black and tan Chihuahua named Tinkerbell (AKA Stinkerbell)

A runt light tan Chihuahua named Tazz (AKA the terror of Tazz)

and a 14 year old cat named Peg Bundy. My wife had a former neighbor and friend before we met that had a cat with kittens and was a big "Married with CHildren" fan, one kitten kept running into my wife's place until she felt sorry and kept it, hence the name Peg Bundy. (So many people think we say TED Bundy when they ask for the cat's name)

What kind of pet's and names do you have for your pets? If you feel like answering.....:p

• Members

We have 4.

Casey-Min. Schnauzer

Lilly Bell-Min. Poodle

Josey-Jack Russel Terrier-She is my rescue dog,born deaf and without a tail.We argued over what to name her, but I told my wife it wouldn't matter because she can't hear us call her anyway.

Molly- My 105 lb American Bulldog. A 4-legged wrecking crew !

• Members

My folks have a 13 year old bearded collie appropriately named "Angus."

They also have an albino cat with two different colored eyes. She's really cute, but she LOVES the taste of human flesh and really has no fear. She'll attack dogs and people, though she's actually really sweet. She's just violent and insane. Kind of like the Killer Rabit in Monty Python's Holy Grail. So we named her "Monty." :)

• Members

I had two budgies - male and female - named Ma and Pa Keetle

A rosella named Cricket - I was bringing him home in a cricket (as in live pet food) box, wondering what to name him ... I looked at the box ...

Yellow lab named Toots

and Peter Cockatiel is crapping on my shoulder as I type ... you little f#%$er!

• Members

No pets any more, sad to say...had a bassett hound that lasted for 14 years named Linus, had a cockerspaniel that lasted for 19 years named Timmy, had a teddybear hampster many moons ago named Beetlebum, had a cat named Cricket, and a bunch of fish. Linus became my mom's 2nd son when I moved out for good, and was by her side constantly when she got sick. He was a true member of the family! He was cremated and buried with my mom at the end!

DOGS RULE!:thu:

• Members

I wanted to name my dog Kramer after his spastic nature, but i was outvoted. I thought i was such hot {censored} for thinking that one up, and a month later that whole debacle happened. Glad we went with Monty. He's a Yorkie that looks nothing like a yorkie. More like a Jack Russel that {censored}ed an Ewok.

Before that, i had two chows when i was a little kid, named Stella and Buddy. Stella was dark.....Wesley Snipes dark. Buddy was tan, and a grumpy {censored}. He was Archie Bunker if he was a dog, and equally as awesome.

• Members

I have a bird named Flip (Flip The Bird) and two dogs named Anesta short for Anestafleas or if you cant figure it out...A-Nest-A-Fleas (sounds kinda Greek dont ya think) and the other is named Stay. A Ferret named Clepto. Two cats named Sprocket and Chance and about a dozen horses. Want one?

Archived