OT- The best thing I've done to bring calm into my world.

• Members

Ah, you all found out about my mom's secret. Actually she didn't really do Xanex or drink whiskey, but she does like prescription drugs, Has since the day I was born. Was always a hypocondroact or how ever you say it. :confused:

Past 10 years she has gotten to where she likes pain pills with a beer, wine or maybe a vodka and cranberry. Playing Russian Roulette there, take too many and your breathing can get seriously shallow. Plus I don't mind a good beer or stiff drink buzz, but I can't stand that sloppy, bumping into walls, 10 Nyquil shots feeling. :bor:

Just be safe and take care, next time try taking a cigarette drag through your nose and blow it out your mouth, that'll give you a feeling of calm!:eek:

• Members

Absolutely. Vaselin is way better to cure afflicted individuals from online overcompensation and AvPD, which otherwise result either in spectacular achievement or extreme schizotypal behavior and virtual drumming grandeur

do you rub it on, or digest it?

• Members

Absolutely. Vaselin is way better to cure afflicted individuals from online overcompensation and AvPD, which otherwise result either in spectacular achievement or extreme schizotypal behavior and virtual drumming grandeur

Seriously, who talks like that?

Archived