If ya got about 20 minutes to kill...

Buckin Fastard

• Members

As usual you have to try to have the last word go ahead. I'm at the point where I'm just funnin with you now. I see your flip-flopping and it makes you look comical. Keep it up, son.

Dawg, I don't have an issue with you and you don't seem to have a dog in this fight. I gave up on the name calling the last time I had a back and forth with this guy. I don't pretend to be an internet tuffguy (anymore;)). I'll say this. If you feel the need to call me names then I would really love to be called your names to my face. If that is not a doable thing I ask that you respect that we are online denying you the benefit of such actions in a real-life scenario. If anything you could just stay out of it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

trying to get your attention, yes. sorry, no.

just tired of trying to better my musical knowledge from folks that post cool {censored}, then clam up when one tries to ask questions.

fact is, you two post some of the best stuff i've seen, especially you, buck. but, god for-{censored}ing-bid someone misspeaks around you.

• Members

And you don't have preferences? You don't chime in to post what you think is correct? Man, hold that mule. If you don't like this banter between dude and me don't open the thread. Or skim past the bull{censored} and peep the vids. Here's one even better...put some music up. Ask me a question and I'll answer to the best of my ability. If I'm wrong (see the thread where dude proved me wrong about calypso) then I'll fess up. If I don't know then I'll tell you that.

Oh yeah...{censored} you, you scurvy sumbitch!

• Members

unlike some, i come here to learn and to contribute. (btw, the "bitch" comment wasn't really an insult. more like a poke. and that's how i took your "{censored} you.")

i have asked you your opinion before, and have been left out to hang. oh, well. 1k and others, i just don't refer to anymore, cuz i know what they're about. i guess i'm referring more to the arrogance. i just don't get it. knowing a bunch of music isn't ownership. what's the point of knowing something if you don't enlighten people? just curious.

• Members

Dude, if I left you hanging on a question it's usually because I visit here in spurts. I don't recall deliberately ignoring your questions.

I did pick up your bitches thing after the fact. I just made it point of not using that term towards people anymore unless I'm in their faces and am about to throw some thangs. That's why I responded that way about it. We're cool on that though.

Arrogance is always coupled with ignorance. If I speak on something I don't know, which I think is a bit rare if ever, and I get corrected then I'm corrected. If you're referring to my stubborn refusal to give in on something I feel strongly about then mea culpa. It's a public forum and just like you have the right or privilege or whatever to not like and respond to what I say I have the right to say it how I feel. I'm not afraid to deal with whoever in whatever forum is chosen. Doesn't mean I hate you. Just means we disagree.

Man, just hit me up if I haven't responded to you in what you may feel is a timely fashion. I'll be as straight up with you as I can.

I want to say that most of the music that is posted here leans toward {censored} I had no affinity for at all while growing up. I will say that despite that I've picked up a {censored}load more than I would have if not for being here. Soft Machine, The Bad Plus, some Floyd, a good deal of Holdsworth outside of Tony and Bruford just to name a few. So thanks to your balding ass and the others for that. I even started paying attention to the obsessive arrangements of classical more because of things pointed out by 1k.

• Members

As usual you have to try to have the last word go ahead. I'm at the point where I'm just funnin with you now. I see your flip-flopping and it makes you look comical. Keep it up, son.

Just responding to Dawg. Will you get off it? I frankly don't care you on fun or kill. I'm just talking about better music - Dennis Chambers follies in this case.

Archived