Roc-n-soc nitro...

irnbru83

• Members

Yeah, I've heard of gas leaks causing it to drop unexpectedly, but this is kinda the opposite issue. If left unattended, it sprouts up to full extension.

Usually I need a good strokin' to achieve that.

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's Valentine's Day... where's my wife with that luvin'?

• Members

A agree with Colby, needs a lighter base, I also wish mine would go about 3 inchs higher
:(
never had a problem with it sinking or not staying down, not that I ever have it lower than it's climax ..

I have a friend that plays keys and he makes his a little bit higher by not extending the base all the way.

• Members

Maybe it's the nitro cylinder thing playing into the issues, but I'm ~6'1" with fairly long legs, use a regular tripod R&S throne (spindle base) and I set my seat to just about the limits of height on it with the legs fully extended...

It's more than stable in this manner and I almost certainly sit sit higher than just about every person on this forum: I've never once met a drummer who looked at, much less sat at my kit who could figure out how anybody sits as high as I do and still play comfortably (Of course I look at people who sit way lower and think the same).

Archived