Anyone else "hate" playing Live ?

IL Duce

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lmao zaraz! I love the dictionary.com link... classic!

Let's switch gears.... You're coming off a whole lot of pompous, Duce. The smug approach of "I'm really good at it but it doesn't appeal to me" is usually reserved for self-rightous granola mongers... or fine artists (my apologies to you hippie artists who do not fit this brazen stereotype). I don't think you're intending to come off this way... but you are.

So instead of focusing on what is so terrible about playing live music, why don't you tell us what you DO like about drums/music? maybe that will reveal the point you're aiming for.

• Members

What is it with people and this mistake? You both mean you
couldn't
care less.... not you
could
care less. That is the exact opposite of what you mean. I'm starting a campaign to eradicate this all too common mistake, as it's about the 4th time i've seen someone make it on here in the last week (damn OCD). And i
couldn't
care less if you think i'm a grammar Nazi, because I am.

i've joined the cause.

Although it may offend The Cheese, I had to add another line to my signature.

• Members

What is it with people and this mistake? You both mean you
couldn't
care less.... not you
could
care less. That is the exact opposite of what you mean. I'm starting a campaign to eradicate this all too common mistake, as it's about the 4th time i've seen someone make it on here in the last week (damn OCD). And i
couldn't
care less if you think i'm a grammar Nazi, because I am.

Eh, its just wryness by the original if not the "ignorant" 'coulders'. As in 'could', but this'll be enough thank you.

I think.

I care about exactly that much.

The OT. Guy says he's somewhat of a regional star. Not BF Alaska, but a chunk of Jersey - where they have computers so I'd think stupid to vent so callously.

I still sympathize though. So many strangers in fact get a piece of you. Just disappears into the night. There's a lot to dislike as the game advances.

• Members

Eh, its just wryness by the original if not the 'could' ers. As in could but this'll be enough thank you. I think. I care about exactly that much.

The OT. Guy says he's somewhat of a regional star. Not BF Alaska, but a chunk of Jersey - where they have computers so I'd think stupid to vent so callously.

I still sympathize though. So many strangers in fact
get
a piece of you. Just disappears into the night. There's a lot to dislike as the game advances.

Umm, we've like... moved on.

Fishing for Finless Brown Trout?

• Members

I still sympathize though. So many strangers in fact
get
a piece of you. Just disappears into the night. There's a lot to dislike as the game advances.

ummmmm.

umm, errrr.

OK. If he's in Jersey, and actually good, then I'll run into him someday. At that point I'll have to ask why don't you stay in the basement and be happy? Why are you here filling the world with more lies.

I just don't get it. My opinion (personal view coming up here) is that music is a live event to be shared. Recorded music is a totally different animal.

These days, if you don't want to promote your music by performing live, you don't have to. There are people out there making good livings creating music, and not performing live. There are also people out there performing live for the spirit of it, and losing money doing it.

This guy doesn't have to be a martyr for drumming, hanging off of his smile.

OK, back to droppin' bombs

Archived