Drum Video: Show Us Your Stuff!

Dendy Jarrett

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hey box i really liked it,i dont think you give yourself enough credit,thats what i want to sound like,only thing i can say is iris up that camera or roll through the shutters ,a little dark but really enjoyable, post more.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by satman View Post
hey box i really liked it,i dont think you give yourself enough credit,thats what i want to sound like,only thing i can say is iris up that camera or roll through the shutters ,a little dark but really enjoyable, post more.
Thanks man,
I don't know how to iris the cam or shutter things lol.. The web cam works good in day light but at night it looks like that did..

• Members

All of you guys sound and look great man. Very cool. I gotta get a video recorde too. I'll let cross Eyed Mary get his and borrow itsmile.gif.
Naw, my bass player has on in the blues band. How do you guys get the sound levels to sound good through a board? if so, how? I'm technially stupid on many levels. It's a digital Sony. Thanks,
Marko

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by theFoot View Post
Thanks!
Yeah, that camera work is a little iffy. If we ever find out who took the vid, and posted it, we'll get 'em a tripod.

(It's the only vid of us playing, and we don't know who shot it)
I just came across this thread when I saw it was linked to one of my youtube videos - yep I'm the anonymous camera man! (not so anonymous though - I'm friends with Bongo Surf on myspace!)

I also posted a video of you guys playing Peter Gun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7WXjx2SgiU

Sorry about the shakeyness. That, and bad lighting are the price to pay for the cheap little camcorder I use.

So... where do I go to pick up that tripod? (kidding!)

Archived