Drum Video: Show Us Your Stuff!

Dendy Jarrett

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Longshanks View Post
hey 2xbass, great cover! thumb.gif
and i was actually just listening to that song minutes before i saw your video.
Thanks, I actually decided last night at like 9 PM to try this song, so I'm glad someone likes it.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by 2xBass View Post
Drumze, another awesome video. But how do you get that second window to pop up (the one with you talking)? I've been trying to do that with Windows Movie Maker but it won't work. Keep it up.

Thanks, I couldn't tell you in Movie Maker as I don't use it but get yourself vegas video. I use an older version, when it was still Sonic Foundry, now Sony bought them out. So look for Sony Vegas and try it out, you'll love it!

Kinda like photoshop, just keep adding layer on top of layer, but in this case it is video. Size it easily when it's in it's own layer and position it and you're done.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Drumze View Post
Thanks, I couldn't tell you in Movie Maker as I don't use it but get yourself vegas video. I use an older version, when it was still Sonic Foundry, now Sony bought them out. So look for Sony Vegas and try it out, you'll love it!

Kinda like photoshop, just keep adding layer on top of layer, but in this case it is video. Size it easily when it's in it's own layer and position it and you're done.
Yeah, I was looking at that, my friend is a huge video nut who uses that. He vomits everytime I mention WMM.

• Members

Nice stuff there, JK. Keep up the good work. the Quick Licks are very informative, but would like to see you put each lick in more context. . . play a longer groove before you put the lick in, so we get a better sense of the musical application of each "lick".

Your toms sound terriffic, btw.

• Members

Hey there!

Check out this video.s..you might like some of the polyrhitmic ideas. If your interested in fusion and modern jazz then this is something for you !cool.gif

if you have any questions feel free to ask i'll do my best to answer them smile.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=808W61ZbEqM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGleUINYpzc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fes1p7RIgc0

Respect
Manuel

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Eyed Mary

View Post

Tackling Pridgeon era Volta is commendable in itself. Lord knows i wouldn't!

thanks, tmv is some of the most fun music to improv with, i think. i find it funny that people post videos of playing their stuff exactly how the album is recorded, since half of their stuff is improv anyway.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by epixenter View Post
Hey there!

Check out this video.s..you might like some of the polyrhitmic ideas. If your interested in fusion and modern jazz then this is something for you !cool.gif

Dug the opening of Knights. The rest of the stiff didn't have quite the rhythmic tension.

Archived