Israel sends 10,000 troops into Lebanon

bringtherock

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Navybass

Please read up on the first and section Bush elections. The Republicans did NOT steal the election.

You damn left wing crybabies need to move on with your lives and figure out what's wrong with your parties views and how to change it.

You're still living in the Clinton era, and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't be too proud of that era if I were you.

What do the Democrats have to be proud of? Not much.

Jimmy Carter? Nope. He did nothing while he was in office.

John Kennedy? Nope. His Bay of Pigs invasion was a complete disaster, and the Cuban missle crisis was a complete stroke of luck. If the Russians would have pushed the issue, he probably would have done nothing.

Now, the Republicans have their issues also. I won't get in to them here because it's a waste of time.

Both parties have their skeleton's in their closet and bitching about them isn't going to change one thing.

Face it people, it's all politics and there isn't one damn thing we can do to change it. We think we can because we can elect a new person, but in the end, they're all the same.

All that ever comes from political discussions are arguements. In truth, it's really not worth arguing over. It's a waste of time and energy.

Also, for the people who live in other countries that bitch about the US, take a step back and look at your own country. There's no country in the world that's perfect. You may not like some of the things we do here, but I'm sure the same can be said about your country also.

Navy, my man! See that little knob marked "Subtle" on your Sarcasm Detector? Give it a good crank.:D

I'm quite possibly the proudest Republican on this board.:D
C7

• CMS Author

Originally posted by misterhinkydink

Yes, 8 years of relative peace and prosperity is certainly nothing to be proud of.

You are kidding, right? Hang on a second, while I put on my blinders to ignore that Clinton had, by a large margin, the greatest number of military deployments of any US president.

And let's keep 'em on while we talk about Clinton's masterful plan to allow US technology to be sold to China, and that wonderful deal to keep North Korea from developing nuclear weapons.

• Members
Originally posted by Craigv

You
are
kidding, right? Hang on a second, while I put on
my
blinders to ignore that Clinton had, by a large margin, the greatest number of military deployments of any US president.

And let's keep 'em on while we talk about Clinton's masterful plan to allow US technology to be sold to China, and that wonderful deal to keep North Korea from developing nuclear weapons.

Now Craig, to be fair, he did say relative.
;)
C7

• Members

Let's talk about the prosperity we had under Clinton.

We are now finding out where the numbers were actually hidden.

Yea, we prospered under Clinton, but that was a bunch of numbers tricks done by his panel. We are suffering for those tricks now.

Please, Clinton was a jackass, but he did have charisma, which is why people liked him so much. He could lie to your face and you wouldn't even know it.

Look at the Lewinsky incident. He had people believing that nothing went on, and we all know that was bull{censored}.

I have absolutely no respect at all for the guy. Being in the military, I know what would have happened to me if I would have done the same thing with someone that I had working for me. I would have been kicked out of the military with, at least, an Other than Honorable Discharge. This was our Commander in Chief, and absolutely nothing happens to him at all. What kind of message does that send to our military? Basically, it says that it's ok for the top man to do it, but not for anyone else. That's complete bull{censored}.

Sorry about that Crescent Seven. I didn't know you were being sarcastic. It just burns me up when those liberal donkeys use that arguement. They've pretty much exhausted that one.

• Members

Originally posted by misterhinkydink

Yes, 8 years of relative peace and prosperity is certainly nothing to be proud of.

Relative prosperity as well. Ah, the dotcom bubble. "We just spent a jillion dollars on a super bowl ad". Along with Worldcom and Enron. Yeah, those were the days...

• Members
Originally posted by thelurker

Relative prosperity as well. Ah, the dotcom bubble. "We just spent a jillion dollars on a super bowl ad". Along with Worldcom and Enron. Yeah, those were the days...

But, but, but. ......i thought Enron was Dubya fault!!!!! :D

• Members

Sorry about that Crescent Seven.
I didn't know you were being sarcastic. It just burns me up when those liberal donkeys use that arguement. They've pretty much exhausted that one.

No apology necessary, I love using that one. It's like fishing with worms, man!:D

Except this time I hooked a couple of Friendlies.:D
C7

• Members
Originally posted by Crescent Seven

No apology necessary, I love using that one. It's like fishing with worms, man!
:D

Except this time I hooked a couple of Friendlies.
:D
C7

Thanks for throwing me back and letting me live another day.:D

• Members

Look at the Lewinsky incident. He had people believing that nothing went on, and we all know that was bull{censored}.

Does anyone really care about the fact that he had relations with this girl, I didn't care then and I don't care now. That's his business. And as far "he lied to me about!", when dealing with any politician, we really should know better by now.

• Members

Originally posted by greenshag

true, but it is hard to fight an enemy you can't really distinguish from anyone else. They still probably are some of the best to fight that type of war, but it will always be messy.

It's damn near impossible to fight soldiers who are 100% committed to die for their cause. Most soldiers in most countries would rather not get to that point if they can help it!!

• Members

Originally posted by LO_RYDER

It's damn near impossible to fight soldiers who are 100% committed to die for their cause. Most soldiers in most countries would rather not get to that point if they can help it!!

What I don't understand is, if they are so committed, why are they hiding behind schoolchildren? {censored}ing cowards.

C7

• Members

What I don't understand is, if they are so committed, why are they hiding behind schoolchildren? {censored}ing cowards.

C7

It seems they are equally committed to everyone else dying as well!

• Members
Originally posted by Craigv

You
are
kidding, right? Hang on a second, while I put on
my
blinders to ignore that Clinton had, by a large margin, the greatest number of military deployments of any US president.

Hmmm...

1994 Haiti
1995 Bosnia
1999 Kosovo

Rwanda...no, wait, we didn't get involved until it was waaay too late.

1998 Tanzania and Kenya. When Al Qaida bombed the US embassies, the adminstration responded by launching a cruise missile attack into Afghanistan, which caused no damage but moved the rocks around a bit.

1999 Operation Desert Fox. The adminstration launched air strikes into Iraq to enforce compliance with the UN WMD inspection program.

Yep. Craigv called that one right. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Thumper

Hmmm...

1994 Haiti

1995 Bosnia

1999 Kosovo

Rwanda...no, wait, we didn't get involved until it was waaay too late.

1998 Tanzania and Kenya. When Al Qaida bombed the US embassies, the adminstration responded by launching a cruise missile attack into Afghanistan, which caused no damage but moved the rocks around a bit.

1999 Operation Desert Fox. The adminstration launched air strikes into Iraq to enforce compliance with the UN WMD inspection program.

Yep. Craigv called that one right.
:thu:

Yeah, but none of those count because they were so grossly ineffective.:rolleyes:
C7

• Members

Yeah, but none of those count because they were so grossly ineffective.
:rolleyes:
C7

Tell me about it. I did Bosnia and Kosovo during Thumper's '98-'99 Balkan Tour.

High point: Drunken Serb knucklehead swinging a baseball bat:

Him (pointing at bat): 'I'm going to kick your ass!'

Me (pointing at MP5K): 'I'm going to cap your ass.'

He got the point. :D

• Members
Originally posted by Perfessor

I think Israel knows what they are doing and they are very capable at wiping these morons out. If one dies and two take their place Israel will kill two. If four take their place Israel will kill four. See a pattern? I think they are doing exactly what Crescent Seven said they should do. History has proven there is only one way to deal with militant Islam. It's getting done all over the world right now.

No, it isn't getting done all over the world. I WISH it was. It's the USA, England, & Isreal standing up & doing the heavy lifting.

Archived