whats wrong with you people?

jonathan_matos5

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by percyexpat

I go on most of the forums on this site and I never see nearly as much rabid right wing ranting as I do here (besides the political forum obviously). Does this say something about bass players generally or is it just coincidence?

What are your definitions for being Right wing, and Left for that matter?

:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by percyexpat

I go on most of the forums on this site and I never see nearly as much rabid right wing ranting as I do here (besides the political forum obviously). Does this say something about bass players generally or is it just coincidence?

THAT'S what I love about this board!!!! It's the lack of egg-sucking pinko tree huggers.

• Moderators

Right Left Center or Commie . . . .bass players are the glue that holds the groove together. We approach political discussion the same way. . . . .with thoughtfulness and wit that is sharp, but in a respectful way that is second to none on HC. ;)

• Members
Originally posted by King Kashue

If this forum has taught us anything, it's that Burdizzos and I are both, or either, depending on from which position you are spewing vitriol
:D

It {censored}s up my groove, too. I'll be cruising along with some ultra right-wing hate speech or what have you, and all of a sudden you guys go all Liberace on me, and I'm like "holy {censored}, I thought you were a Republican" and then Burdizzos is all " your mom's a Republican!" and I'm all like "Huh?" then you jump in all like "Four score and seventeen years ago some mother{censored}er was all..." and I go "WHOA! What does Robert Redford have to do with bombing the hell out of a bunch of Arabs?" and the Burdizzos says "Exactly" and I'm like "Whatever".
C7

• Members
Originally posted by Crescent Seven

It {censored}s up my groove, too. I'll be cruising along with some ultra right-wing hate speech or what have you, and all of a sudden you guys go all Liberace on me, and I'm like "holy {censored}, I thought you were a Republican" and then Burdizzos is all " your mom's a Republican!" and I'm all like "Huh?" then you jump in all like "Four score and seventeen years ago some mother{censored}er was all..." and I go "WHOA! What does Robert Redford have to do with bombing the hell out of a bunch of Arabs?" and the Burdizzos says "Exactly" and I'm like "Whatever".

C7

I'd put that in my signature if it was shorter. :D

• Members

Originally posted by jonathan_matos5

well the parodies are funny to the poster so how will we gauge the funnyness of the parodies as for increasing post count everyone is a post whore at some point.

I would say that MAYBE one out of every 100 parodies are actually funny. It's annoying when I post something on topic and I come back 20 minutes later and it's on page 2 because a bunch of people went nuts with dumb parodies of a thread that had no substance.

I mean, seriously, if you're going to post a parody, at least make it funny enough that it doesn't go down with zero posts in it.

I wouldn't shed a tear if the parodies went away. The off-topic stuff is cool, it's why I come here, but seriously, how many "hey give me cheezestix and chicks" threads do we have to have before it gets old. If you're wondering why I post David Hasselhoff and fat chicks in those threads, there you go.

/rant

C7

Archived