whats wrong with you people?

jonathan_matos5

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Jazz Ad

Well if it was just me I'd supress half of the posts to make the board look like an actual good forum.

That would be a deceptive thing to do though. This forum just isn't really much of a bass forum recently.

• Members

Originally posted by jonathan_matos5

you gotta let the parodies stay

hows about a compromise kill them and delete the parodies once a week.

How 'bout folks on the board stop posting parodies that aren't funny? It seems it's more about boosting post count than anything though I think some do it for attention. If it's the former, someone should just start a post count thread and folks can post in it (like the Thread Killer). If it's the latter, they need professional help.

:)

• Members

Originally posted by Thunderbroom

How 'bout folks on the board stop posting parodies that aren't funny? It seems it's more about boosting post count than anything though I think some do it for attention. If it's the former, someone should just start a post count thread and folks can post in it (like the Thread Killer). If it's the latter, they need professional help.

well the parodies are funny to the poster so how will we gauge the funnyness of the parodies as for increasing post count everyone is a post whore at some point.

• Members

Originally posted by Thunderbroom

+1

I'm not here as much since school started, but damn, it's hard to sift through all the parodies and other post-whoring crap to get to anything good. I like the diversity of the posts that you can get here because it's fun to just shoot the {censored} once in a while...but even in the off-topic threads, there seems to be no substance anymore.

Archived