Banned Two People Today!

Thunderbroom

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh man, that reminds me of a story.

It all began with a little thing called a "Donkey Punch" now for the light hearted here I won't describe what it is (if you're curious look it up) but it's in the same genre as the Cleveland Steamer or Rusty Trombone. Anyhow I have a friend that insists that before a Donkey Punch is delivered you're supposed to scream out "TONY DANZA!!!".

Anyhoo, thought I'd share that to brighten your day. :thu:

• Members
Oh man, that reminds me of a story.

It all began with a little thing called a "Donkey Punch" now for the light hearted here I won't describe what it is (if you're curious look it up) but it's in the same genre as the Cleveland Steamer or Rusty Trombone. Anyhow I have a friend that insists that before a Donkey Punch is delivered you're supposed to scream out "TONY DANZA!!!".

Anyhoo, thought I'd share that to brighten your day.
:thu:

I think you (or your friend) got that one mixed up a little...

The "Tony Danza" is a variation of the Donkey Punch: Right before you deliver the punch, you yell "Who's the boss!?"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Man I had a heck of a time finding this thread.

Anyway, I've got a suggestion for Thunderbroom. If you ban anyone on "talk like a pirate day," you'll need to use this banning symbol on your tally:

Unfortunately vBulletin doesn't recognize the "Webdings" font set yet so I had to attach the pic. It's just the # character.

Archived