My very first girl rant

Shuma Gorath

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My God man, get a grip on yourself. Where's YOUR priority? Women come and go. Some 17 years ago when I was in Chiropractic school in Atlanta GA, within a few short months, both of my parent's were diagnosed with cancer, 2 of my grandparents died, and school to say the least was very stressful. One weekend my inlaws came down to visit me for my birthday. The next day, which was a Monday, I went to school only to come home to an empty apartment and a note that she didn't love me anymore. Like a fool I let this bother me. In retrospect, it was the best thing that could have ever happened to me, as I'm sure will be to you. Just remember your nothing special in that your not the only one this has happened too and your not the last. Be tough, show her no weakness and move on. :thu:

• Members
Why do girls have to wait till the worst possible time to pull {censored} like this. Also why do they have to do it without any warning signs at all. It's like somebody flushing the toilet while you're in the shower. You don't see it coming at all! Everything was going good. Maybe too good in fact. Then she pulls this {censored} on me.

Apparently she's been chatting it up with her ex that lives in IL (we're in LA) on AIM. She moved up there to be with him approximately 6 months ago after some stupid-ass cyber romance (warning sign #1). He then proceeds to completely ignore her for 6 months so she {censored}s a couple of his friends and he got mad. So she leaves and comes home, meets me, blah blah. We've been exclusive for 2 months.

So tonight she tells me he's apologized (apologized?!?!?! Can I punch you in the face then just say I'm sorry?) and she's taking a bus to go see him this weekend to say goodbye ({censored}). The weekend of my {censored}ing brain surgery! The surgery the {censored} swore to be at my side to help me. She says she's confused and doesn't want to be in a relationship now. I say fine, go see your {censored}ing ex and say goodbye. I don't give a {censored}. Just don't {censored} him and we can still be together. She swears nothing will happen. She's gonna call me in a couple weeks. I won't be holding my breath.

I just spent $50 on her Valentine's gift too.
:mad:

Sorry for the rant guys but I feel like I could punch a hole in the wall right now and just needed to vent.
:(

Below is the face of evil. Do not look into her eyes!

r1.jpg

She wont respect you till you fill her poop shoot with man meat. Once you do, dump that bitch, cause she's a freak ho.

• Members

The evil wench is taking advantage of you right now because you are vulernable. I agree with mostly everyone here, she sounds like a complete skank, and right now no girl is worth it right now. You need to take care of YOU, and not worry about some bimbo. Let her go, and frankly, make it seem like you don't give a rat's ass about her.
That'll show her.

PS-Good luck with your surgery.

• Members

The evil wench is taking advantage of you right now because you are vulernable. I agree with mostly everyone here, she sounds like a complete skank, and right now no girl is worth it right now. You need to take care of YOU, and not worry about some bimbo. Let her go, and frankly, make it seem like you don't give a rat's ass about her.

Sho' nuff! Ya' dig?!?

• Members

Okay, people have said much worse, so I no longer feel bad about saying what I thought when I first saw the picture...

and posting her picture is below the belt.

Posting her picture makes me think she's got something extra below the belt...

Seriously...Am I the only one thinking she's hiding an adam's apple under that double chin?

• Members

Okay, people have said much worse, so I no longer feel bad about saying what I thought when I first saw the picture...

Posting her picture makes me think she's got something extra below the belt...

Seriously...Am I the only one thinking she's hiding an adam's apple under that double chin?

I agree, although I think she's just a typical fat chick. We've got more stout, mannish women up here in MN than I care to think about. The good thing is - if you're into that type there's always plenty to choose from.

• Members

I'd drop her dude! I know it hurts to lose someone you care about, but it seems like she doesn't really care about you too much. You're having freaking brain surgery and she is going to leave you alone? That isn't a healthy relationship right there. If my wife EVER pulled some crap like that...I'd leave her in a second.

There are certain things that you expect from a relationship...and taking care of the other person is #1 in our book...

• Members

A lot of girls are perfectionists. They're looking for a man that meets every one of their needs. Many of them keep ex-boyfriends around because they met a need that their current boyfriend doesn't.

This is an extremely bad relationship habit. In a marriage relationship, it raises the probability of adultery. Marriage or not, these girls are bad news.

• Members

Thanks for the words fellas. I really did need some slaps to the face and kicks to the ass to wake the {censored} up and realize what I'm doing.

I sat up in bed last night and realized:

1) There's no way in hell she's not going to {censored} in in IL

2) I need to be a man and tell her to {censored} off

I was just weak yesterday when I told her I'd wait. Now that I've had time to sleep on it and take my "{censored} tinted sunglasses" off I'm able to see things clearly. She's the one that's gonna lose out. As soon as this damn surgery's over I'm gonna get a good job with my electronics degree and get my own place. She can keep bouncing between friends for a place to stay while working away her pitiful youth at Burger King while dating similiar losers.

And for those of you that asked I'm getting a possible tumor biopsied. It causes me to have rare but unbelievably painful seizures. I am very sorry to hear what you're going through, Tim in WV. I will let yall know the results.

Thanks guys.

*takes balls out of purse and reinserts into scrotum*

I'm back :cool:

• Members

i don't mean to be harsh, but...

YOUR

GIRL

IS

A

DIRTY

WHORE

tell her to go to IL and never call you again. go {censored} 10 other women in the next two weeks, then come back here and tell us how "special" your precious little dirty whore girlfriend is. you'll no longer care.

• Members

YOUR

GIRL

IS

A

DIRTY

WHORE

tell her to go to IL and never call you again. go {censored} 10 other women in the next two weeks, then come back here and tell us how "special" your precious little dirty whore girlfriend is. you'll no longer care.

My friend.

My countryman.

My king.

• Members

YOUR

GIRL

IS

A

DIRTY

WHORE

+10,000 :thu:

Archived