My very first girl rant

Shuma Gorath

• Members

200lbs is the top end IF she has a cute face and she's tall. I don't go after the girls with rolls, but most guys would call this girl fat:

1386881349_l.jpg

When the reality is, she's not "fat" at all. I'm ok with guys not wanting to go after the thick girls, like I've said a million times, my buddies used to chase around the skinny "hot" girls and buy them stuff, and take them to the bar and pay for them, and drive them around, etc. I always had chubby girlfriends that had a job, a car, and no {censored}ing drama. So I was getting laid while all my homeys were paying out to try to get a little play. Suckers all of them.

C7

She's not fat all. She has a nice face and rack. :thu:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do the ole' Siegfried and Roy on her. For those who don't know how this works (no there are no tigers or dude on dude love) I'll explain.

1. You get her drunk and start tapping it doggy style while she is looking out the window.

2. You then have your buddy step in and do a quick switch with you so she thinks you just pulled out for a moment.

3. You sneak around to the other side of the window and wave at her.

:thu:

• Members

i recently read this and thought it might help you keep things in perspective as you get along in your new life minus this skanky whore:

Remember, girls are just people. They eat, {censored}, sleep, get shorter without their heels, and tend to look like tired and plain without makeup. Girls generally don't make much money, or have much status beyond their looks. Think about this before you decide "she's out of my league."

something to keep in mind. :thu: good luck with the surgery, our friend.

Archived