Machine Head!!!!

guitargod0dmw

• Members

Anybody have some love for Machine Head? They are my favorite metal band. Their new album is coming out at the end of next month and they just released an MP3 of one of the tracks. It's really good. They are starting to develop into a much more technical band...and being a HUGE fan of prog, this is a good thing!

Only thing that sucks is they don't really come to CT. When they came the last time the crowd was tiny. I wish they were coming back...

Anyways...if you haven't heard them and you like heavy stuff...check em' out. I recommend Ashes Through the Empires or Burn My Eyes...

• Members

Maybe in the case of Trivium, but imo Lamb of God would slay Machine Head live.

I dunno. Lamb of God is from pretty close to here and I've seen 'em quite a few times. Machine Head puts on one hell of a show and has been around forever.

Trivium opened for Machine Head on their last tour; interesting how things have changed.

• Members

I dunno. Lamb of God is from pretty close to here and I've seen 'em quite a few times. Machine Head puts on one hell of a show and has been around forever.

Trivium opened for Machine Head on their last tour; interesting how things have changed.

That's fair enough, as I have never actually been to a show of either band :D

I really don't think Trivium are good at all. I think Lamb of God formed around 1990.

WTF is your avatar???

• Members

I haven't seen them since 2002 unfortunately, but will be going. Last time I saw them I interviewed Adam, got a lesson from Rob, and Rob's wife made me a sandwich. It was awesome!
:)

That's cool! I met Dave at the show...he was a really nice guy. Willing to talk, which is something you just don't find as much lately in bands.

Can't say I agree that LOG would slay them live...but that's cause I just don't really like LOG too much. They have some good stuff, but I'm not into the singer at all.

• Members

Don't really know the band, but the album they stole their name from still stands as one of my favorites of all time.
;)

+1 Machine Head was the first album I ever owned. Deep Purple were the first heavy band I ever heard, I used to crank that LP way the {censored} up and rock out to it when I was like 8.

• Members

I still can't believe they're opening for Trivium and Lamb of God on this tour. Seriously guys, Machine Head blows 'em both off the stage, they've been around longer, and they've got a larger fanbase... people are just gonna leave.

Over here Annihilator is opening for Trivium. Friggin' Annihilator is opening for Trivium.

Really. I mean... WTF???

Archived