You might be old school HCBF if....

Psilocybin

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember Dr 6-String, I remember SweetPea (somebody said she had the 'toniest' tone :D ), I remember Monark 110, I remember lug, I remember when bg was funkee, I now remember Rowka after thinking about it awhile back, and I remember a SpongeBobSquareBass.... Wish I could get my old post count added but JazzAd said that my old screenname was deleted for excessive trolling :confused:

• Members
Wish I could get my old post count added but JazzAd said that my old screenname was deleted for excessive trolling
:confused:

Huh. I didn't even know you were anyone before DRF. :confused: What was your screen name?

And to contribute: You remember the sparring between Conor and Sean, resulting in on-again-off-again banning. You smile every time you see a "ham and pineapple" pizza...and can't eat one.

I'm sure I'll think of more.

• Members

Surely someone who has been around longer than me will post. I have probably the lowest posts per day of anyone.

There are some of us that have been around for a very long time (in internet years at least). I first started coming to "The Harmony Central Guitar Forum" in 1998, back when it was just one big list almost like a newsgroup. It wasn't until later that they upgraded to vBulletin and divided the forums up into special topics. Before then it was just one big thing for everyone (mostly guitar talk though), and Scott Lehman had to do some 'moderating' duties on the occasions when the racists would start rampaging. It was very, very different before vBulletin.

I didn't get my current registration until Feb 2000 although I was "J." back in 1998 as well. I had to reregister when I took a hiatus from the forum and came back when everything was changed. As far as usernames go, I think Thunderbroom is the oldest on HCBF with a date back in 1999. There are some cats in the other forums that go back even farther.

• Members

There are some of us that have been around for a very long time (in internet years at least). I first started coming to "The Harmony Central Guitar Forum" in 1998, back when it was just one big list almost like a newsgroup. It wasn't until later that they upgraded to vBulletin and divided the forums up into special topics. Before then it was just one big thing for everyone (mostly guitar talk though), and Scott Lehman had to do some 'moderating' duties on the occasions when the racists would start rampaging. It was very, very different before vBulletin.

I didn't get my current registration until Feb 2000 although I was "J." back in 1998 as well. I had to reregister when I took a hiatus from the forum and came back when everything was changed. As far as usernames go, I think Thunderbroom is the oldest on HCBF with a date back in 1999. There are some cats in the other forums that go back even farther.

You win this thread.

• Members

I was lurking starting about 1999, I think, but it was definitely after they started using vbulletin. Didn't actually register until summer of 2001, though. Even then, it was quite a different crowd than today.

Archived