one year ago today....

Tim in WV

• Members

I was being helicoptered to Georgetown University Hospital in critical near death condition due to a large brain tumor unknown to anyone just 1 hour before. It has been a tough year but I wanted to say thank you to HCBF for being there and helping me when I needed help. The collection taken for us floored both me and my wife.

My doctors are optimistic that I will have more time than thought to live and spend with my wife Gloria, and even though I cant play anymore, it's great to still be here and follow the goings on. :thu:

Here's to another year!

live every day like it's your last. It may be just that. Love the people around you hard as you can, and dont ever substitute material things for friendship or love. It all can change very quickly, and regrets about your life weigh heavy if you cant fix them. Fix them now instead.

Tim

• Members

live every day like it's your last. It may be just that. Love the people around you hard as you can, and dont ever substitute material things for friendship or love. It all can change very quickly, and regrets about your life weigh heavy if you cant fix them. Fix them now instead.

Tim

truer words have never been spoken, brother. here's to ya, and best of luck on wherever life's journey takes you :)

Archived