Booze, Drugs and Rock N Roll.....

PtPt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Flashback to last night... They don't mix well.

I'll have a beer or two over the course of an evening. Anything more and I feel like my playing suffers. No drugs and playing though. It kills my playing completely.

• Members

Flashback to last night... They don't mix well.

I'll have a beer or two over the course of an evening. Anything more and I feel like my playing suffers. No drugs and playing though. It kills my playing completely.

• Members

Oooh that's can of worms opened!

I don't think there's a right or wrong answer to that. Most people play worse after more than a couple of pints but usually think they play better. For most people that I've known drug use has been far more detrimental than helpful to creative processes. But there are exceptions. Regardless, I've seen more deaths than I'd care to related to substance use so be`careful if you're gonna try new experiences people.

• Members

Oooh that's can of worms opened!

I don't think there's a right or wrong answer to that. Most people play worse after more than a couple of pints but usually think they play better. For most people that I've known drug use has been far more detrimental than helpful to creative processes. But there are exceptions. Regardless, I've seen more deaths than I'd care to related to substance use so be`careful if you're gonna try new experiences people.

There is no right or wrong answer but I've found that in moderation, combining music and substance can be quite pleasing ;)

Archived